Chapter 16

SURPRISE 🎉

"Baby, it's 12:03pm. Where is this surprise?" I ask him as I sit on the sofa snacking waiting to go for dinner when the 'surprise' gets here.
"It will be here soon baby. Just relax. Have a glass of wine" he says grabbing a bottle from the rack and a glass from the cupboard. He walks over to me pouring the drink and hands it to me. I take a large drink and sit there rocking my leg anxious. Whys it taking so long. He said 12pm. It's now.. 12:05pm I thought looking at my watch.
I hear an engine suddenly and I put my drink down and stand up.
"Who's here?" I ask Liam and he puts the bottle down and walks with me towards the door. Where the only villa up here for miles. No one comes here unless Liam plans it. What can it..
"Mummy, daddy" I hear screaming as I step out the door and see my princesses running towards us. Oh my fucking God. There here. There actually here. Oh my god oh my god.
"Babies, I've missed you sooo much. How are you here?" I ask and look around seeing Becky, Ricco and Bonnie walking up with the pushchair.
"Areoplane mummy silly" Mya says and I laugh hugging her. Her sassy attitude is gonna kill me one day. But all my babies are here. Yesss!
I hug them hard to my chest kissing there beautiful faces everywhere and I'm just taking them in. It's been two weeks since I've seen them. I've missed them so much. They go give there dad the same treatment and I walk over to my baby boys awake and alert looking around there surroundings in there carseats. I kiss them both and hold both there little hands. They both look like they've grown so much already while we was gone. My babies.
"Hi mummies baby boys, I missed you both so much. Haven't we got big" I say to them both tickling there bellies and they giggle. They sound so cute I love it.
I look up to the guys and smile at them shading my eyes.
"Hi guys, thank you for bring them" I tell them all happy they did this for me. For us.
"Liam thought it'd be. Nice surprise plus he missed them and we do work for you babe, whatever you need. Wherever you are" Becky tells me and I smile at her standing up and hugging her. She really is one of a kind.
"How have they been after we left? Was they good, all of them? Did they enjoy the rest of the holiday?" I thow out questions and everyone laughs at me. What? I have questions Jeez.
"They were sad when you left for awhile but we all took them out for ice cream the girls have been good as always babe you know what there like and the holiday was amazing thank you" Becky says grinning filling me in.
"The twins took a little longer to settle but ur mum helped with hunter and she was a big help with him Stacey. He missed his mummy alot but he started to get better around day three and started getting closer with Tyler wanting him. So now there inseparable" Bonnie tells me and I sigh. My pooe baby. I'm sorry I left you. Liam wraps an arm around me and kisses my temple.
"He's good baby, we go away every month remember. He's gonna have everyone and they'll settle better as they get older because they'll know What happening abit more" he says easing me and I hug him to me silenltly thanking him.
"New holiday daddy? We loves Disney land" Ruby says and they both nod jumping up and down. Bless them. That's all that really matters. They had fun and loved it.
"Yes princess, just the family like you drawn at nursery" Liam says and Mya taps me.
"Bonnie too mummy?" Mya asks looking up at me and I smile at her then Bonnie. They must of bonded in Paris.
"Yes baby, Bonnie too" I tell her and she goes and hugs her. She's so cute.
"We had just a girls day in Paris and went up the Eiffel Tower did we sweetie" she says to us and Mya jumps up and down clapping.
"So high mummy, love love" she tells me and I think she's gonna be like me and love high fast rides more than likely. Good girl just like mummy.
"Well that was nice of them, was it really high like the rides" I ask her as we all walk up to the villa.
"Way, way high" Ruby says pointing up to the sky.
"Then we had ice cream mummy" Mya tells me and I smile down at her running my fingers through her hair.
"Me hungry daddy" Ruby says to Liam and she rubs her stomach.
"Where gonna go eat now princess, that good with everyone" Liam asks looking around to them.
"Sure bro, I can drive Becky and Bonnie and you two can take the kids and spend some time with them if that's better for you?" Ricco asks Liam and I think it's what I want but how? We have a Lamborghini no back seats let alone four more.
"Thanks bro, I'll sort something for the rest of the week" Liam tells him with a nod.
"Let's leave your luggage, its a long drive to anywhere to eat around here" Liam tells them and grabs his wallet phone and a new set of keys.
"What you driving?" I ask Liam and he taps his noes.
"It's in the garage, I was planning this from lastweek my queen I knew you'd miss them so I thought why not it's only a few days" he tells me and I hug him and kiss him.
"Well thank you baby, I appreciate it. I've missed them so much" I say as I walk out the door behind everyone.
"I know you have because I have too baby. But I didn't wanna cut our time here short either" he says and I smile up at him.
"You are something else Liam Johnson, go get this new car before I melt anymore over you" I tell him and he laughs and let's go off me walking towards the garage I never notice.
"Did you and Ricco get some alone time in paris babe?" I ask Becky as we wait for Liam.
"Yeah, your mum and Jack insisted that we did. It was amazing babe. Thank you so much for taking us with you and now bringing us out here too" she says sincerely and I hug her tightly.
"No thanks needed, believe me you both deserve it, you do more than your fair share with this family and I could ask for a better human. You really are one of a kind babe. Remember that" I tell her letting go and she smile at me.
"Thanks Stacey, I do my best for you and Liam. You guys are my family too" she says and points to a car coming up.
"Well that's not what I expected" I say and Becky laughs.

"I'll help you put the kids in babe" she tells me laughing shaking her head at my comment

"I'll help you put the kids in babe" she tells me laughing shaking her head at my comment. What?