Chapter 25 Liam's POV

Well that was different and unexpected. My queen wants my queen gets. She should already know this by now. Well either way she knows now. Definitely.
Like I'd ever in a million years say no to my queen for anything actually.
I shake the thoughts away as we stand at the bar. I'm to in my head.
"Drink baby" she says handing me shot after shot and I just accept them never being able to say no, like I said.
"Rum, three fingers" I tell the bartender holding up two fingers getting my queen one aswell.
I watch him pour our drinks and bring them over to us.
"Are you feeling better now baby?" I ask her generally needing to know she's good.
"So much better baby, it's what you do to me" she says biting her lip and I lick my looking her over knowing she's wearing no underwear. Fuck let me at that treasure again.
"All I can think about is my treasure just out and wanting me" I tell her and she smirks grabbing at my hard dick in the flashing room. She's seriously sexy in any lighting.
I sit on the seat and run my hand up her thigh and over her smooth pussy. Fuck I need it. She looks up into my eyes and bends one knee out to the side so my fingers slide through her slick wetness. I heavily breath and watch her pupils dilate in the lights and down my drink. Fuck qell8be going again at this rate.
I slide two fingers into her and slowly fuck her as she stands between my legs. I pull my hand out and look her in the wy as I suck her jucies from my fingers and she intakes quickly watching me and clenching her thighs.
"Next place baby" she says downing her drink and pulling me out the bar trying to adjust my hard on.
We walk past a few places and hear thumping music coming from a few different places. Looking around I see a bunch of people going into a venue so I grab my queen's hand and lead her towards the crowd. Whata in here then that has everyone going. I look around again and crook my neck looking for a sign of some sort and look up to see the name 'Chicka' in pink neon lights.
I pull out my phone and Google it quickly and raise an eyebrow. Ok Chicka.
"What is this place baby?" she asks me and I smirk down at her and wink.
"Wait and see queenie. You might love it" I tell her hoping she will. After the swing this is nothing. She can do it for me. I missed that at my bachelor party from her. Not tonight sweetness.
We finally get in after paying to enter and getting a stamp on our hand. Apparently it's so we can come and go without paying again.
I watch Stacey look around at everything. As I scan my surroundings.

"Did you know what this place was?" she asks me raising her brow and I shrug

"Did you know what this place was?" she asks me raising her brow and I shrug. Maybe
"Not at first, I googled it when we was in line" I tell her and she hums looking around again.
"Let's get a drink beautiful" I tell her leading her towards the bar on the other side of the room.
She nods as I take her hand and we both look around at everything that's going on. And I hea5r her gasp behind me. I turn to see what she's looking at and watch a woman tired up and slapped over and over and people watching. Getting off on it. Really? I take a deep breath and pull Stacey along. That's not for us, I'd never hurt my queen. Your fucking crazy. I've really ever raised my god damn voice at her. No not happening.
We finally make it to the bar and I order us rum and take a seat pulling Stacey in between my legs.
"What you thinking about baby?" I ask her not knowing where her heads at.
"What did you want to do here?" she asks and I shrug.
"I really dont know, honestly I didn't think that far ahead. What did you want to do?" I ask her and she looks around at the poles and I smile knowing she wants a go.
"Google says there's rooms you can go in. Did you want to?" I ask her as I pick up my drink and hand hers to her.
"Did daddy wanna play. You better get your money out. I only accept cash" she winks and takes a sip watching me over the rim.
"I'll rah find an atm and withdraw maximum at multiple machines queenie. Don't play with me" I tell her feeling heat travel up my back to my neck. Fucking hell it's getting hot in here.
"No baby, not necessary really. I'll do what you want. You know I can never say no to you" she says and I smile knowing that feeling well.
"I'll find you what you need? You want private right baby?" I ask her just checking and she puts her hands on her hips popping it out.
"If you want everyone to see then me dance for you then sure" she says raising her brow and my face drops. Absolutely not queenie.
"Private it is" I say to her thinking about other men ogling what's mine. None of them will be leaving here without a body bag. I can guarantee that.
"Wait here baby, I'll find what we need" I tell her kissing her.
"Mate, where do you get a room here?" I ask the bartender discreetly for my queen's sake and he point to a guy across the room and I nod at him.
"Thanks, get her another rum I'll be back" I tell him walking off in the other direction. Let's see what he's saying. I want my dance. That is what she wanted tonight about after all. Dancing.