Chapter 39

Today's all go, go go. The girls are back at nursery after the long holiday break they had and I need to go sweet treasures and make sure everything's OK. Plus I need to ring Sam. Its been awhile and I don't want him to think I've forgotten about him or my first baby. Because it's not that.
"Right girls are we ready? Becky and Ricco are waiting for you" I call out to them and they come walking into the foyer dressed, hair done and wearing there coats and different frozen characters on there backpacks. Adorable babies.
"Ready mummy" Mya says and I hug and kiss both of them as Liam comes walking.
"Have fun princesses. I love you both" he tells them making me smile.
"I love you too daddy" they both say and hug Liam as he crouches down to them and kisses both girls.
"Right, let's get you off. We don't wanna make you late on our first day back" Liam tells them standing up and the girls hold hands walking over to Becky.
"We'll be back soon, gonna do some shopping while there at nursery, if you or Bonnie need me call me babe" Becky says to me ans I smile at her.
"Will do babe, Thank you. All have a good day" I tell them waving as they walk out the door. I close the door when there in the car and look to Liam.
"What's your plan today baby? You working?" I ask him and he bods rolling his eyes.
"Yeah I wish we was back on our honeymoon tho queenie, I'll miss you" he says and hugs me to him.
"I know what you mean but I'll be around after I've been to see Emily if you need me for anything baby" I tell him and he smile down at me.
"I'll hold you to that, go get dressed before I peel you out of these here and now" he says point to my shorts and t-shirt I through on after my shower in a rush for to say bye.
"Hmm, I like the sound of that. But I really need to check up on both bakerys and you need to actually do some work. Isn't there something you need to be buying too. Like the cars you want and the nanny for your brother, plus Maceys house hunting now where back. So much to do boo, we'll play later. Speaking off playing, there's our room too" I tell him and he drops his head back making me laugh.
"You the king of plans. You got this baby. But I can help find the cars when I'm back and help chose decor for the playroom. You can order everything you think we need or you wanna try though" I tell him and he smiles at me with a twinkle in his eye. That got you excited.
"I'll find a nanny today. Even if it kills me" he says and I nod hoping he does as its one less thing for him to be worrying about.
"Jason should be helping you baby" I tell him as we walk into the kitchen.
"I think he is because hes sick of waiting, it's been Months now" he says as I put a cup at coffee machine and adding a pod.
"He could of been looking himself, it is his daughter. Regardless of you found Becky then Bonnie, you have other things to be doing ontop of everything family and our plans. And now Kane's not coming will you be finding someone to work with him because he said he's swamped?"I ask Liam as I check his coffee and take it from the machine I add sugar and milk for him stirring and handing it to him.
"I know it probably feels like I'm adding more crap on to you but I'm here if you need help baby, we're a team. I can take some of your load too" I tell him and he smiles at me as I grab a bottle of apple juice from the fridge.
"If you want you can find the cars and house for your sister. Spend some time with her, go look at whatever she likes and buy it" he tells me and I nod grinning.
"I can do that, she is my sister after all. We need to talk aswell, she's way to quiet for my liking. Somethings up with her" I tell him an he nods sipping his coffee.
"And the cars?" he asks and I smile at him.
"I'll find the cars to baby, don't worry I got you boo" I tell him and sip my drink.
"Any cars I want? How many again?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"If you like it but it. As long as one is at least a seven seater for all of us baby" he says and I pull out my phone and googling cars that I like before I search for one.
"Well why your doing that I'm gonna go to my office baby, if you need me call anytime. Thanks for the coffee too" he says kissing my offering lips and smiling down at me as he stands.
"Will do baby, don't work to hard" I tell him and he laughs walking out with his drink. I make my way upstairs and try find something to wear to do all my jobs with. Macey needs to help me if she wants her own house. She better spill too.
Putting my phone down I go though my closet and pull out my white Co ords set with a white and gold belt and white blazer. I pull on white lace underwear and matching bra then all my clothes. I fasten the belt though the loops and fasten it in place. I grab my white sandke heels and sit on the loveaeat as I put the on quickly. Walking over to my dresser I take out my gold mum bracelet and gold chain clasping them around my wrist and neck. I grab my gold bag and put it on the bed. I quickly straighten over my hair and run my fingers through it then apply a bare minimum make up to my face. Adding a gloss to my lips I look myself over in the mirror.

"Go girl, you look smoking" I say in the mirror and spray perfume everywhere

"Go girl, you look smoking" I say in the mirror and spray perfume everywhere. I place everything I need in my bag. Phone, card and gloss and a spray. I'm ready for the day and I'm about to pull up in my new car like a boss. Bring it on.