Chapter 53

After driving around trying to find somewhere secluded and out the way of everything we finlly found a spot perfect away from all prying eyes.
Liam's already startes digging his hole and I just stand there watching like his own personal cheerleader.
"So look so God damn sexy right now baby, take it off" I tell him point to his t-shirt and he drops the spade and turns to face me.
"This what my queen wants, this is what my queen gets" he says pulling his t-shirt over his head slowly and throwing it at me like normal and I giggle as I catch it and spin it in the air cat calling my sexy husband.
"I'll have the rest of you after" I tell him and he growls and picks the spade up digging quicker making me laugh.

He finally finishes up filling the hole back in with Sasha inside and wraps an arm around my waist and kisses me passionately.
He slips his tongue in and I suck onit making him groan into my mouth and I bite his tongue making him growl and he stargs to really kiss me deeply dropping the spade and pulling me flush against him groping my ass repeatedly as he keeps groaning into my mouth. I feel how hard he is against my stomach and clench my thighs wanting him to be buried in me.
I pull back breathing heavily catching my breath looking into his beautiful brown eyes.
"Let's go, I want you bad" I tell him needy feeling my pussy pulsate wanting to be filled and he grabs the spade and takes my hand leading me back to the car.
He puts the shade in a hidden section in the boot for next time and closes the door. I rush around to my side and jump in sitting on my knees. I need something.
He climbs in looking at me and I bite my lip looking at how hard he is.
"Drop them my king, I need it" I tell him and he lifts his butt shuffling his joggers and boxers down to his knees and his dick springs out bouncing against him. It's so big I seriously love it.
I grab it needy and he intakes rapidly at my touch and I slowly stroke him.
"Drive, slowly" I demand and he smirks and starts the car putting it into drive he pulls off slowly creeping out the field with his lights still off.
I lean over and lick off the oozing precum that's collecting on the head and suck on it making him groan and swerve a little. I sit back with my back against the door and slip my hand down my shorts and feel how wet I am always thinking about my husband.
He glances at me and his eyes pop.
"I will pull over ans watch" he says and u shrug at him smirking and he begins to look around for anyone.
I slowly rub my clit and moan as I stroke Liam at the same time and he groans louder and suddenly stops the car pulling over.
"Do it and show me, take them off" he says and I smirk at him lifting my ass up and pulling down my shorts and underwear to my ankles and spreading my legs showing him his treasure and he groans stroking himself watching me start to rub myself again as I moan.
"So fucking sexy my queen, rub that pussy for me because I'm about to destroy it after" he tells me and I moan as I rub the wetness around the more I drip.
"I can see how wet my treasure is, you enjoying watching me" he says and I nod biting my lip as I continue to rub a little faster as I watch Liam speed up to.
"Keep go baby, tell me how my treasure tastes" he says and I spread my pussy and swipe my finger up my slit and push it into his mouth.
"You tell me my king" I ask him and push my finger into his mouth and he sucks onit and suddenly he's cumming and groaning as he strokes his dick to completion.
"Fucking hell queenie" he says looking around for something and he just takes his top off and cleans himself.
"That was unexpected as always baby you surprise me" he says as I'm about to pull my shorts up.
"Here or at home, your choice baby. I'm down either way" he says and I think about it.
"I really wanna be fucked good, so home baby" I tell him and he pulls his clothes back up rapidly making me laugh as I do the same and spin back in my seat and pull on my seat belt this time as he speeds off clipping his in.

Arriving back home giggling as he slaps my ass walking up the stairs. All the children are asleep and the staff are doing them, so me and Liam do us.
I run through the bedroom door Liam right behind me and closes the door pinning me against it by my throat.
"You wanna be fucked good queenie? By who? Me your king or the beast who you love" he asks pushing his hard dick into me and rocking his hips.
"I need my king to fuck me" I say needy clenching my thighs repeatedly looking up into his swirling eyes that capture me when they turn chocolate brown again.
"I can always do that my queen" he says and kisses me squeezing my throat.
I stand there pinned and just wrap my arms around his neck letting him have his way with me. That's all I want. I'm Yours Liam Johnson.