Chapter 190

"Mummy, where's daddy?" Mya ask me as we watch cartoons in the living room eating our dinner in here instead.
"He's gone out with Ace, baby. What's wrong?" I ask her and she sighs. My baby.
"I miss him, mummy" she says and I laugh. You and me both sister.
"I know you do baby, mummy does too. He'll be home soon, OK" I tell him and she nods and grabs another piece of fried chicken from her plate and takes a big bite.
"Good?" I ask her smiling and she nods.
Mac 'n' chesse, fried chicken and sweet coleslaw. That will do the children and me untill Liam gets home. Soon hopefully.

Finishing the Barbie movie I stand up stretching my body and see the girls Fallin asleep looking at my watch. 8pm. Fucking hell.
Becky and Ricco come back and look at the girls.
"I'll shower them in the morning" she tells me and I nod giving them a kiss each and they're carried to bed like the princesses they are.
I look around thee empty room as Michaela carries Lexi to bed now aswell and miss my king. Where is he?

8:30pm

9pm

10pm

11pm

12am

Fuck! Where the hell are you already. I sit on my bed after taking a shower and pulling on a shorts romper.

I look at my phone and text him.

Stacey: OK so I'm kinda freaking out here.. Where are you baby? Xxxxx

I hear his text tone go off from the other side of the bedroom door and it suddenly opens and I jump up.
"Baby, you OK?" I ask him as he walks in covered in blood.
"I'm good queenie, it's done" he tells me and I smile.
"I had no doubts, go shower and we'll talk" I tell him kissing his lips and he smiles at me
"I won't be long" he tells me and walks into the bathroom taking of his t-shirt. My husband be sexy!

"So tell me everything" I say to Liam making him laugh as he hugs me to him more as I cuddle up to him in bed.
"Well my guy found them and took them to the usausl place. Me and Jason arrived a d shit went down" he says and I turn my head looking at him. I need detail..
"Fine, I sliced him up and we took it in turns cutting off all his fingers.
I splattered his face so nothing and I let Jason finish him off as he did prete d to be his twin after all, but it I had my fun first. It's exhilarating queenie" he tells me and I smile up at him. We have a weird life.
"And Chelsea?" I ask him and he nods.
"Jason put a bullet in her head almost straight away" he tells me and I nod. Good. She's just as bad as him.
"Is Jason OK aswell?" I ask him needing to know my besties good too.
"He's good baby, don't worry about him" he says kissing my neck and down my shoulder as he run a hand up my thigh higher and higher.
"Daddy wants his treasure" he groans in my ear and I nod my head as he pulls down a strap kissing me and I work the romper down my body and kick it off.
He comes between my spread legs and goes down licking at my clit fast making me moan.
He sucks on me harshly looking up at me and his eyes turn black suddenly and he dives into my cleft, licking, sucking and pushing his tongue I to me deep making me moan out grabbing his head.
"Fuck.. Yesss!" I cry as he bites down in my clit and sucks at it soothing the pain then does it again.. And again. Until I'm a moaning mess, clawing at the sheets as I'm about to cum tightening around nothing needing his dick buried in me and with that last thought I cum.
"Fuckkk!" I cry out as my orgasm ripples through me and he laps it up hungrily and I have to push his head away. Too sensitive.
He looks up at me swirling orbs and suddenly he's in me lifting my legs over his shoulders and fucking into me rocking his hips as I roll mine into him.
"Better, I know you wanted me Stacey" he growls low and I moan as he pushes harder into me.
"Yesss!" I cry as he starts speeding up and rolling his hips against mine and I claw at his back as he lifts my ass up higher pushing down onto my ospot and I loose all sense as he bites down hard onto my neck then licks it soothing the sting and I start to feel my climax building quickly and I can't slow it down. It's happening as I repeatedly clench around him.
"Cum Stacey" he growls in my ear and that's all I needed to send me over.
"Fuckkk!" I scream as he slams into me harder each time and I feel him throb inside me and growl out loud.
"Fuckkk!" he roars and releases into me as I roll my hips sucking him in as he pumps me full of his love juice.
I watch him close his eyes and open them brown and I smile up at Liam and kiss him as he slides out of me.
"Well, I feel better queenie" he says laying down and I laugh.
"Good, I'm glad baby" I tell him as he cuddles into me.
"I love you my queen, I'm sorry this happened" he says and I shake my head against him.
"This isn't your fault, this is all them and there lies, pretending to be someone there not. I've had enough of people doing this shit" I tell him thinking Sasha did the same God damn thing.
"No more for anyone but my family in this house. I'm done queenie" he tells me and I nod at him with a smile.
"Good, people won't get away with there shit, I should of known" I tell him annoyed and he kisses my head and smiles at me.
"You not mystic Meg baby. It's OK and it's done with. There out of our lives and that's all that matters" he says and I nod my head and kiss him.
Does this me the real twin will make an appearance now? Fuck sake..