Chapter 50 Jason POV

"Pepperoni, 12" and a meat feast 12" with a double whiskey and fingers of rum please" I tell the waitress looking me over. I look back to Liam who's smirking and back to her.
"Anything ekse you need, let me know" she flirts and I nod as she walks away.
"Makes a change brother, normally it's you" I say and he laughs.
"Letting you take over bro, unless Sasha actually is your queen" he asks and I raise a brow at him. This again..
"Do you not like Sasha or something. What's with all this hate" I ask him seriously looking at him dead in the eyes.
"I like Sasha, do you?" he asks and I pull a face like are you serious?
"Well obviously, I married her" I tell him but he doesn't look convinced.
"Well I'm not getting it to be honest. Your not.. I don't know. Like me and mine. I remember when you and Angelica were together then married. This with Sasha is.. I duno different. Are you happy brother like really?" he asks me and I don't know if to tell him what she told me last night. What I found out. Well she blatenly lied to Stacey. So there that.
"If you pop this bubble I'm in then I'm gonna be pissed. But spit it out" he says as the waitress comes back with our drinks. Liam types away on his phone again and it gives me time to think this through.
There bit gonna kill Sasha for lying about the story. She just twisted the truth.. Alot. But still it's not like she killed her sister. I don't think she lied once. What if this is a lie aswell. Fuck sake now what do I tell him?
The waitress leaves nit getting my attention and I pick up my drink downing it.
I look at Liam who's just watching me now.
"Sasha lied" I start and he raises a brow at me to continue and quick.
"Let me explain before yall become murderous brother" I tell him and he gestures for me to go on again without opening his mouth.
"The story she told Stacey about her sister dying isn't the whole story. Sasha was having an affair with her sisters husband and he killed her so he could be with Sasha and they came up with the self defence plan together" I tell Liam and he just sits there stunned.
"I don't understand why she lied to my queen? It's not the worst thing to be honest so I don't get it after wharlt she found out about us. I don't get it. See she's shifty Jason. You sure that's even the story? She probably did it" he says and I stare at him as we think the same thing and he shakes his head laughing.
"What do I even do with this information Liam?" I ask him ans he nods.
"We need to have a chat, all of us together. Again. This is what I mean Jason. Wife 2.0 yeah. She's just as bad as Angelica fuck, I can feel it brother" he says annoyed more now and stands up.
"Where leaving. All Sasha now!" he says throwing a twenty on the table and walking out. I stand up pulling my phone from my jacket pocket and scroll for Sasha. I don't know how this is gonna work anymore.

Pulling up at my house I see Sasha and Stacey's car out front and Liam pulls up and I jump out hoping Stacey hasn't killed her.
I walk straight through my door and Micheala comes walking through the open hallway.
"Hey Jason, Liam" she says and I smile at her.
"Hi Michaela, where's Sasha please" I ask her and she points to the kitchen and I smile at her and walk that way.
"Baby, what's going on?" Stacey asks Liam as he walks in behind me.
"Sasha has some explaining to do" Liam says and Sasha looks to me petrified.
"You told him. I told you not to Jason. Are you fucking serious" she yells at me and I look at her irritated.
"We don't have secrets between us. Now is your chance to be 100% honest Sasha. I'm serious right now, no jokes tell us the truth. What happened to your sister?" I ask her and she looks between us all and goes to say something and stops. Fuck sake man.
"Sasha, babe what they talking about?" Stacey asks her nicely and I'm not sure how long that will last. They don't do lies. Neither of them. This isn't going to end well for us.
"I didn't know how to tell you, it was the worst night of my life. I didn't mean too. He took the blame because he loved me and I thought he loved me but he didn't. He just used both of us and I know that now. I killed my little sister" Sasha says quietly and I just stare at her stunned. What the fuck.
"Wait.. Why did you lie after what you found out about me? I told you I wouldn't fucking judge you. Your a hipacrite" Stacey yells at her and slaps her across the face. Sasha reaches for her face instantly and she swings for Stacey but Liam grabs her fist holding it.
"You don't wanna do that Sasha" he warns her and Stacey stands there smirking.
"Your all fucking hipacrites you can do it and it's OK. You find out I do it and you all turn on me. I get slapped" she spits angrily and Stacey laughs.
"Actually I slapped you for crying on me and lying to my face" Stacey tells her pissy and Sasha just looks at me.
"If only that was te worst thing" she says laughing and goes to walk off but Stacey grabs her yanking her back.
"What the fuck you talking about Sasha. Don't make this difficult" Stacey tells her. She will torture her for fun, she has before.