Chapter 03

"I feel like that was the best feeling shower I've had in so long" I say walking out the bathroom back into the bedroom to Liam.
"I know what you mean, this place is amazing. I could live her forever" he says and I nod understanding what he means. It's beautiful here. The villas amazing and the view is incredible.
"I love it too but we can't stay forever we have a life back at home. Maybe one day" I tell him think of an older me and Liam when the children are grown up and living there own life's. Maybe.
"That's all I need to hear my queen. One day" he says and smiles pulling on swim shorts.
"I guess I need a bikini, we going in our pool or to the beach?" I ask him not minding either way and he point to the pool here.
"I want you all to myself. For now anyways baby" he tells me and I can't help smiling. It's always me with my king. I love it.
"Lemme find something and I'll be all yours baby" I tell him rummaging through the swimsuits and bikinis I packed.
I grab the red and black one that represents us perfectly. I pull it on and put in earrings and my sunglasses come out too. Looking myself over I hear Liam groaning and see him readjust himself in his shorts. Always a hard on.

Turning around I walk over to him sat on the bed and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him and biting his lip as he groans again

"We won't make it to the pool" he says hands on my ass after roaming my body.
"We can always continue in the pool" I whisper in his ear and I unwrap my arms turning to walk away, then suddenly feeling a slap to my ass sending tingles all through me.
"Let's go queenie" he says rushing after me and I run towards the patio doors.
I slide unlock it and slide the door open Liam standing flush againat my back feeling his dick poking me. I'll be with you soon.
He suddenly picks me up and walks us into the water. I feel the hot sun instantly on my skin and the cool ocean breeze fanning me. He sinks us into the water spinning me to face him in his arms and kisses me grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me in. I do the same back holding his neck too and he slides his tongue into my mouth swiping against mine, he gently sucks on mine and I moan into his mouth wrapping my legs around him rocking my hips feeling just enough friction on my clit. He let's go off my neck but continues to kiss me forcefully. I feel him yank down his shorts then push my underwear to the side. No fucking around I see my king.
Slowly easing himself into me I moan leaning backwards floating on the water as he begins to fuck into me.
I could do this for hours, lay and do this for hours with him, it feels better than anything, literally. I constantly want more.
He takes his time fucking in and out of me as I rock back using the water matching his tempo as I'm moaning repeatedly while I hear him groaning enjoying himself. Enjoying me.
I feel my orgaam building as he fucks at my pleasurable spot and look into his eyes.
"So perfect baby. My perfect treasure always. Say my name" he says as I tighten around him and let go moaning his name.
"Liammm!" I is all I manage as he fucks into me deeper taking my breath away and lifting me up to sink fully down on him further.
"Take it all baby, it's ll yours  I'm yours" he tells me and kisses me biting my lip and gripping my hips getting closer to his own climax. I clench my pussy around him repeatedly feeling like I'm about to cum again as he kisses along my neck and pushes us both over as I feel him spurt inside me as I let go of mine.
"Fuckkk baby" I cry out gripping his shoulders nails deep and he roars loudly filling me up.
He continues to rock in and out of me slowly as I relax my head on his shoulder breathing heavily. It's been awhile since we been like this. But I love it and nothings changed. We're still both just as obsessed with each other as ever. I hope that's something that never will change. I couldn't imagine looking at my king any other way than the way I do every single day. Pure love and sexual desire.
"I'm starting to feel like you've missed me inside you queenie" he says and I smile and kiss him sweetly.
"You have no idea. It will be how it was, I don't care. Trying or not, I want you always" I tell him and I feel him start to grow again inside me and smile at him rolling my hips more.

Finally climbing out the pool I climb onto a sun longue and pull my shades down over my eyes blocking the bright sun. It's seriously beautiful here.
Liam comes strolling out the house holding towels over his shoulders a bottle of rum in his arm with two glasses and I think that food I see to. Great I'm starving.
"As it's 5 o'clock somewhere and where technically on holiday why not" he says pouring us drinks and handing me a glass. I clink with his and down it holding it out for more. I'm bloody dying in this heat already. Three weeks of this heat. Fucking hell. I do miss my babies already tho but there good I just feel it. There still having fun on there holiday.
Infact I want one of my gifts out the suitcase. I jump up and run to the bedroom Liam looking at me like I'm crazy and rummage through the stuff finding Chelsea's gift. Let's take some pics. I snap a selfie in the villa and instantly print it. I look like I'm tanning already. I'll be brown by the time I go home.
I walk back out and snap a pic of Liam laying back chilled with his drink.
"So hot" I tell him biting my lip looking at my husband just chilling in shorts.
I lay on mine and lean over to Liam and take some pics of us together and kiss him taking one too. I'm gonna go back with so many pictures. I hope there doing the same.