Chapter 97

Back at the hotel we're finally alone and I have my king all to myself.
"You feeling good queenie?" Liam asks me as he stalks towards me pulling his t-shirt over his head.
"I need you" I tell him needy and he grabs me kissing me biting my lip and pushing his tongue into my mouth swirling it around mine he pulls back and looks down on me.
"You want me queenie. You get me" he says spinning me around and lifting my skirt up. He bends me over the bed while spreading my legs open and moving my underwear to the side. Before I know it he's sliding into my slick cleft groaning, as he's grabbing ahold of my hips.
"Fuck!" I moan being filled to the brink so suddenly. He rocks his hips in and out of me rolling then getting deeper and I just claw at the sheets trying to breathe.
"This is what you wanted queenie" he tells me and I moan out louder as he slams into me.
"Yesss!" I cry and rock my ass back on him repeatedly clenching around him as I feel my orgasm building quickly the more he relentlessly fucks me. Hard thrust, after fucking hard thrust.
"Yesss, fuck. I'm.. Yesss... Babyyyyy!" I scream out towards the end as he pounds into my gspot making me come undone.
He fucks me through my orgasm and rolls his hips at a slow pace sliding in and out of me. He pulls out of me and I stand there bend over still.
"Take everything off my queen. I want my treasure" he says and I stand back up pulling everything off in a hurry.

"Fuckkkk!" Liam roars loudly as he slams into me releasing himself.
We've been at it for awhile and my bodies spasming as I lay there heavily breathing.
"We should start getting ready baby, you still wanna go out?" he asks and I shrug sighing.
"I do but I duno, your both gonna be drinking and she clearly can't help herself" I tell Liam crossing my arms over my body feeling insecure suddenly. This shits pissing me off just as much. I hate me sometimes.
"I'll talk to her" hed says sitting up and getting off the bed.
"Noo you won't! What so she thinks I'm this jealous, insecure woman. I don't think so! Just drop it" I say getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom. Does he not have a brain. Fucking talk to her.. Really Liam.
Switching the shower on I step under the spray wetting my body everywhere. Why is this seriously getting to me? I thought she was my friend. Like.. Mia, Angelica, Sasha, and now Lola. Do they all go to Jason to get to Liam? Are we back to why can't we be happy? I married him.. Twice and now Lola's here and it feels weird.. Different. I dunno. Maybe it's just me? Am I majorly overthinking this? Maybe I should talk to Jason. It's his girl kinda. Sort it out.
After washing my body twice and shaving over the vital parts of my body, making myself smooth. I switch the shower off and jump out, grabbing a towel. I throughly dry my body and sit on the edge of the bath with my bottle of honey and vanilla scented moisturiser and start at me neck working my way down my body.
Looking back in the mirror as I finish I take out my bobble and brush my hair. I really look at myself in the mirror and smile. I'm hot and I fucking know it. They're all fucking about to. I grab my towel hanging it up I open the bathroom door and strut my ass back into the bedroom and straight to my suitcase. I rummage through alsorts and find what I am looking for. Damn.
I pull on a black thong and then my dress and fix the shape over my body. I pull out my Louboutin spiked heels and my silver purse and silver heart hoops.
Walking over to the mirror I turn my curlers on and start to apply my makeup flawlessly. Adding a nude gloss to my lips I begin to separate and curl my hair.

I'm finally ready and looking at myself in the mirror stood with the camera and I take a snap just looking blankly at myself.

I look hot, I won't lie but I don't feel like me

I look hot, I won't lie but I don't feel like me. It's been the worst day and my feelings are all over the place. My so called husband is being weird and I can't fucking handle it. I put the camera in my purse as Liam comes walking out the bathroom and smiles at me.
"Well someone looks hot" he says and I offer him a small smile and look him over. I don't feel the need to jump his bones like I always do. Something is definitely wrong here.
I sigh out and walk out the bedroom holding my purse and into the kitchen. I need alcohol and I need it now. I open all the cupboards looking through and finding a bottle of Jack Daniels. Bingo. You will do.
I crack the lid taking it off and drink straight from the bottle, thinking fuck the glass. I need it.
How did this happen? We were fine. Amazing. And now it's weird and uncomfortable. That's never us. Somethings gotta happen. I won't live like this you're crazy.
He comes walking out looking handsome as always and I smile at him.
"You look good" I tell him and he nods smiling running his hand down his top smoothing it out. I pick the bottle back up and take another long swig and feel the burn slowly moving its way down my body.
"Are you gonna talk to me?" he asks and I look at him well through him really and say nothing.
Suddenly the door knocks and he sighs walking over to it and swinging it open.
"Brother" Jason calls out as he walks in happy and hugs Liam. Lola follows him in and hugs Liam after and I start swigging watching them. It's gonna be a long ass night.