Chapter 114 Liam's POV

Two Days Later

I can't even fucking concentrate. I've been hearing whispers around about a young woman being kidnapped and my guts telling me it's Macey. I wanna tell my queen obviously but I don't want to if it turns out its not her. I'd of put her through something unnecessary and painful and I won't do that. I need to find out who she is.
I scroll through emails and respond accordingly and check everything on my queen's list and all I have to do is find a tux. I'll buy the birthday boy his too. He's gotta look sharp for his own party.
I click on my usual site and scroll through all the expensive suits and tuxedos.
I click on a few different ones and I have no idea what my queen's wearing. We always match but I'm gonna say red. Always. But you can never be to sure. I pull my phone out and quickly text her.

Liam: Baby.. Your Masquerade dress.. What colour isit? am I going for the same colour? We can't match if we don't know queenie Xxxxx

I got send and put my phone down I continue to scroll. My phone buzzes and I grab it looking and smile at my queen's response.

Stacey: Red.. Obviously. Come on baby, you know me better that these questions Unless it's a tux 😍😍 Xxxxx

Liam: I did know I was thinking red but wanted to be sure because I'm booking a fitting. Xxxxx

Stacey: Always follow the gut feeling baby ❤️❤️ Xxxxx

Liam: I'll remember that queenie ❤️❤️ Xxxxx

I put my phone down and look back at the screen. I click on a few different red ones and add them to the fitting and book a slot for tomorrow. Finishing up with that I Google holiday destinations and look through the best packages that would suit Kane and Chelsea. I click and click away at so many I sigh. Fuck sake.
Liam you have a villa in Turkey.
"Yes!" I say to myself dropping my head back on my chair and booking flights and a hired car for them. I tap away filling in all the details and book him two weeks in Turkey to leave the day before his birthday. He better be grateful.
I print the tickets and spin in my chair collecting them. Filing then I slide them into a envelope leaving it unsealed.
Putting it in my top door I shut it locking it and taking the key. I shut down my pc and turn everything off.

"Dinners ready bro, I'm just about to get everyone" Osiris tells me and I nod rubbing my hands together. There's always good food in my house. Everyone comes walking out and I look for my queen who's holding Hunter walking towards me.
"Hey baby, how's daddies big boy" I ask as I take Hunter from her giving her a rest and he smiles up at me.
"Dadadadada" he babbles and I love it.
"Daddies little man, your gonna be just like me. A real handful for your mummy but love her unconditionally" I tell him and he grins wide showing me his gums and I kiss his cheeks.
"I love you baby boy" I tell him smiling at him. I hope I'm right.
We all walk into the dinning room and everyone looks around.
"This is so beautifully done. I love it all, the whole place. You got it good Liam"  Becky says and laughs.
"I know times have changes alot. I was living with Jason because I didn't want to go to any of my houses. Now he's living with me.. Again. But I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. He knows this" I tell her and she smiles.
"I love your twos brotherly bond" she adds and sits down.
"Yeah it's different, but it's us" I say and look to my annoying brother.
"Damn right brother" Jason says grinning taking his seat next to Lola.
"You wanna sit here with the twins baby?" I ask her and she smiles at me taking Hunter.
"Yeah, you eat baby. I got this" she tells me strapping him in. Bonnie walks over and puts Tyler in his chair and straps him in.
"I'll help her Liam, you eat" she says sitting down next to him.
"Thanks" I tell her taking a seat at the head of the table.
"This table was good thinking. Fits everyone and then some.." I wink at her and she laughs.
"Soon baby" she says as she starts to feed Hunter his spaghetti bolognese. I grin looking at my plate happy about what she just said and the fact that this is dinner too. My favorite.
"Mummy, I want my own room" Mya sudde ky says out of nowhere and Ruby starts to cry. My princess.
I tap my lap at her and she comes running and sits with me and sniffles.
"Why all of a sudden Mya?" sta ey asks her and she shrugs.
"Mya's a big girl. None of my friends share" she says head held high and I'll give it to her she's confident. Just like her momma.
"Baby.. What about Ruby?" Stacey asks her and I tap her shoulder and shake my head. Maybe this will be good for them. A little independence.
"We'll talk about it. OK" I just tell Mya and she nods and continues eating. Just like that.
"What was that?" Stacey asks me as Ruby goes back to her seat.
"A little independence is good at this age. This was gonna happen one day baby" I tell her and she sighs nodding.
"I know but I thought it'd be like when they became teens, wishful thinking" she says and I chuckle.
"She already thinks she's one. She might hate it and go back" I say and a she hums.
"Yeah I never thought of that. OK" she says and looks to Mya.
"Ruby?" I say and she looks to me food on her face and smiles.
"Mya's gonna move out of your room. Your both big girls now. You'll have your own room too princess" I tell her and she suddenly nods now understanding and I smile at her. Good girl princess.
"What do you say Mya. Your own room" Ricco says and she claps, jumping up and slightly screaming a little with joy.
"OK OK. Eat your dinner and we'll help you choose" Stacey tells her and she starts to eat quickly and I can't help but laugh. She's growing up,the little madam.