Chapter 184 Liam's POV

It's my motherfucking birthday bitches!
Thirty one already and still looking fresh to death. Hot as hell as my wife would tell you. I look good and I feel even better. I'm gonna be a fucking daddy again too. Boom!!
"So we're we going?" I ask as I sit in the passenger seat of the royce that we decided to take and my queen's driving. For once.
"I'm following Jason" she says smirking and I cross my arms like a child.
"Aww the baby, you'll soon see" she tells me and I nod sighing. What can it even be.
Who's gonna be there? I feel a bubbly excitement run through me and smile suddenly. Jason says it's something old that we clearly used to do.. Like fucking what?
I look around and queenie pulls up in a car park and looks to me.
"This was all Jason" she says rolling her eyes and smirks.
"OK, so what did you do?" I ask her and she blows me a kiss climbing out the car.
"Baby, tell me" I whine climbing out and laugh as I hear myself. Fucking hell..
"You'll see when I take you later, just enjoy your day boo" she tells me taking my hand as we join Jason and Lola.
"Ricco and Becky are already here" Jason says to us and I look around not knowing where the hell I am.

"Best one I could find brother" Jason says as we walk up and enter

"Best one I could find brother" Jason says as we walk up and enter. There's people around like a regular pub and it feels weird now. I usually rent the venue out if I want to use them. But I like the normalcy he's going with.

"We can eat here too" Becky says walking over to us and I smile at her

"Happy birthday Liam" she says and hugs me.
"Thanks love" I tell her as she hands me a card and a gift bag.
"Happy birthday bro" Ricco says patting my back and I nod at him smiling.
"Kane and Chelsea are busy and won't be coming, he said sorry" Jason tells me pissed and I shrug.
"Not the first birthday he's missed. Nevermind" I tell him hugging him for doing this for me.
"You sick of the luxury life brother" I ask him raising a brow and he laughs.
"Not at all, it's nice to be normal tho" he says and I nod understanding. But I do all this for all of them.
"Let's get a round in" I tell him and walk to the bar.
"Two pints of fosters, three fingers of rum, two mocktails, and a double JD" I tell the bartender and he nods at me grabbing glasses and starts on the pints.
"That OK for you baby, I don't want you feeling left out" I say to my queen and she smiles up at me.
"It's good baby, I wasn't sure what to have. Thank you" she says and looks around.
"I guess you wanna play pool and darts and do all them type of things you used to?" she asks me as I take a hearty drink from my pint. Fucking hell it s been awhile.
"Yeah queenie, I'll be nice to you" I tell her smirking and she hits my arm laughing.
"I wanna be on your team" she says crossing her arm and I smile down at her.
"Everyone wanna be on Liam's team" I tell her and she laughs biting her lip.
"Well they can't because you're mine" she says confidently making me wanna just hold her and never let go.
She the only team member I need.
I take my rum from the bar as everyone else grabs there drinks I down it quickly and Jason pays. Wow! I thought as I look to him smirking. This guy never gets his wallet out. What's the catch?
"What you wanting now? You never pay" I tease Jason and he middle fingers me.
"I don't have to pay and you can just pick up the tab at the end?" he says raising a brow and I laugh shrugging.
"Nothing I'm not used to brother, what do you want?" I ask him again and he laughs shaking his head.
"Can a guy not buy his brother a birthday drink?" he asks and I laugh now.
"Taking it old skool, I see you Jason" I tell him and he laughs walking around the pool table.
"Let's have a game" he says looking at me and I nod.
"Come on then, get your money out" I say to him grabbing a que as I put my pint on the table where the girls sit down.
"You play your brother baby. Have some fun" Queenie tells me and I smile and lean down kissing her.
"You good?" I ask her needing to know and she nods smiling. Thats all that matters.

After eating a steak dinner and a few more rounds of pool and me winning, even when I'm not even trying to aswell. We drank laughed and joked out old times as we all share old memories together well I do atleast with them all.
"This brings me back to being young, your making me feel old Liam" Lo laughs and I smile at her wrapping my arm over her shoulders.
"When you was young, wild and free. I wish you met Jason back then, you'd of saved him plenty of heartbreaks" I tell her laughing feeling the alcohol and she looks to him smiling.
"I wish I did Liam, why did you keep him from me?" she whines and pushes me off her laughing.
"Different times Lo, I'm sorry. Atleast you have him now. And you're having his bloody baby" I say still shocked that they're actually having a baby together. Does he wanna marry her next aswell? Planning time here I come.
"I know, I can't believe it either. Who would of thought I'd have a baby with your brother. But I'm so happy to be apart of your family. Thank you Liam" she tells me and hugs me to her.
"You and me both, and no thanks needed. I heard he asked you to move in? Are you?" I ask her knowing already as Jason filled me in feeling shit that she didn't bite his hand off.
"I'm thinking about it. I don't wanna rush it" she says and I raise a brow at her.
"You're having his baby, I think that's gone out the window now Lo, what's up?" I ask her seriously and she sighs.
"You lot live a completely different life to me, do I even fit in?" she asks and I hug her sideways to me
"Lo, look at me.. Do I even fit in, who cares what other people think as long as you're happy love" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"I'm more than happy Liam believe me, I love him more than anything and that's scary but you know what, you're right. Let me go tell him the good news" she says grinning and runs over to him. I watch my beautiful queen walk over to me sipping her mocktail and she smiles at me.
"Having fun baby?" she asks and does she mean my birthday or the fact me and Lola hugged a bunch of times.
"It's been a good day.. But I'm waiting for yours" I tell her instead and she hums at me biting her lip.
"Well I need to go and get ready before you come, it needs to be perfect for you my king" she says rubbing her hand down my chest and hooking her fingers into my belt pulling me closer to her.
"Is that good with you husband?" she purrs and I lick my lips looking down at her and nod my head, that's all I can do..
"I'll text you the address when I'm ready, you'll need to taxi after all these drinks baby" she says and I nod again. Definitely.
"It's 6pm? I wanna see the girls before they go bed, can we go?" I ask her and she nods with that beautiful smile of hers.
"Whatever you wanna do, let's go handsome" she tells me and goes to tell Jason and Lola. It's been a great day so far.. But I am excited to see what my queen's planned. All in good time Liam.. Its always worth the wait. Always.