Chapter 191 Jason's POV

One Month Later

It's like I'm a changed man. I feel different, more like my old no fucks given self but like a newer, improved version. I'm older now, don't fuck with me.
I have a week left to finish preparing and I've done so much since the 'Kane incident' and my princess will love her day even if it breaks my bank and kills me.
My bestie helped with Lola-Belle getting people in order and Stacey is making her birthday cake obviously. I've ordered so much and been out buying everything and anything peppa pig. Stacey and Lola helped with the clothes shopping because apparently I am the dad not a mum, whatever that means. But either way I appreciated it and its done now. Just gotta wrap everything and put the bigger items together. I can't wait to see her little face light up.
"

Morning bestie" I say smiling walking into the kitchen where Stacey is sat alone.
"Morning bestie, loving your energy" she says winking at me. You see it aswell bestie. Good to know.
"Thank you, I'm feeling me again" I tell her sitting down.
"I can tell, it's radiating from you" Stacey says with a chuckle and I laugh.
"Lola-Belle got me feeling different, like I can be the real me.. All of me" I say wishing she was here right now. Wait a minute. She should be because she agreed to move in but hasn't yet.. Need to get that sorted today, no fucking around.
"I'm glad Jason and it makes me happy to see you being you again. It's been awhile" she tells me grinning, looking totally happy for me.. Us. Me and my Lola-Belle.
"Can you help me with something?" I ask her and she nods at me to go on.
"Lola's ment to be moving in, you wanna come help me do that. I have a spare key to her apartment" I tell her and she smirks.
"She's gonna freak you know this, right?" she says and I shrug. I don't care. She's had more that enough time now. I want her here with our baby.
"Alright, your funeral" she says and we get up and head out the kitchen.
"I need to see Liam, gimme a second" she says and jogs towards his office. I grab my car keys from the hook and think about what she just said. Is she gonna freak? Am I not doing the right thing? I'm thinking more of a nice surprise for her. She hasn't even gotta lift a finger either. Neither has Stacey for that fact I just need her help in what she thinks Lola would take other than clothes really. Maybe I should go home.. A new chapter in our lives wiping the old ones. I wanna do this for Lexi and our new little bean.
Stacey finally comes walking out and rolls her eyes.
"I'm not aloud to pick up anything, Liam's orders" she says and I laugh.
"Was just thinking the same thing. Don't worry, what I need doesn't require lifting" I tell her and she hums at me following me out the door as I make sure I have my keys with Lola's.

We pull up at Lola's and I jump out with Stacey and walk towards the elevator.
"Stairs are fine you know Jason" she says starting to walk up them and the doors open with a ping and I grab her arm pulling her back to me and into the elevator.
"Lifting yourself can be hard work.. Three flights aswell bestie" I say to her and she nods.
"I know, I've been here pleb. I'm good, I promise" she says hooking her arm through mine and waiting for the doors to open..

Unlocking Lola's door as I hear talking I push the door open and see a guy sitting on her sofa as I walk in.
"Lola!" I growl thinking it's happening a-fucking-gain why does this shit keep happening. My mood shifts rapidly as I see her walk out in little shorts and a t-shirt. Is she fucking serious? She's carrying my god damn baby. Right?
"Ohh.. Erm, Jason. It's not what it looks like" she says and I look at Stacey ready to rip her head off.
"You better start talking and fast" Stacey demands and I back away from Lola reaching out to me. Why she look so guilty? What the fuck did I walk in on.. What did she do or was about to?
"Baby, he's.." she starts but I hold up my hand and look at the guy just sat there casually not giving a fuck.
"You better hope I don't see you" I warn him and walk out. Shittt!!
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuckkkk!" I roar out as I jog down the stairs. Mia, Krystal, Angelica, Sasha and now Lola! Why's everyone I try settle with fuck me up or over.. What isit about me? Isit me? It's gotta be me right, do I make them do this. Am I too fucking nice to them and I give them fucking everything. My poor baby. Lexi don't deserve any of this. It's just me and her from now on. I'm sorry princess you'll have to make do with just daddy.
"Fuckkkk!" I shout as I reach my car and kick my tire pissed.
I climb in putting my hands on my steering wheel and rest my head just wanting to hit it off a brick wall. Why fucking me mum?
I could really do with your help right now. No one understands or sees everything like you. What am I doing wrong?
My thoughts spiral more as my good energy drains away and I just feel like a dick head. A laughing stock of this family that is Jason fucking king! What a fucking joke!