Chapter 102

Butlins Day Seven

"Babyyyy! Fuck. Yess!" I cry out as Liam drives into me hard and deep holding the back of my neck and pushing on my arch as I lay with my ass up taking him deep.
"Take it all baby, you love it don't you?" he asks thrusting into me rolling his hips hitting my gspot repeatedly building me up as I cum for the.. God knows now but its getting ridiculous.
"Yesss!" I cry as let go again and clench around him squeezing my eyes shut as he continues to fuck me groaning louder and louder and I feel himet go off my neck and grip both hips as his dick throbs inside me and his strokes get sloppier as he releases.
"Fuckkk Stacey babyy!" he roars out loud gripping his fingers into my hips while pounding into me. He breathes heavily and kisses down my back as he slides out of me.
"Good morning beautiful" he says making me laugh.
"Morning handsome, best way" I start
"To start the day!" he says and kisses me around my face making me laugh.
"let's shower, it's beach day" he says and I nod spinning and climbing out the bed Liam behind me.

"Baby.. I'm wearing this bikini, look. With this to cover up. Does it look okay?" I ask Liam as he turns to face me.

"Yeah you look more than epic right now, all these colours that you can pull off

"Yeah you look more than epic right now, all these colours that you can pull off. I'm starting to get jealous" he says and I walk over to him in my bikini and kiss him.
"Thank you baby, you bring out my confidence to wear anything. I love it" I tell him and he grins kissing me again repeatedly making me laugh as he works to my neck tingling me then grabbing my ass.
"I'll wear green too then" he says as he finishes making me laugh and I nod happy.
"You look hot in EVERYTHING baby. Believe me!" I tell him and and he smiles sexily.
"Get dressed, there all gonna be waiting" I tell him walking out into the living room where Bonnie and the twins are.
"They look so good in green babe" she says smiling at them and I grin.
"I know I was worried it wouldn't look good but it's banging. I love it" I tell her laughing at my old skool words and look the twins wide smiling.

 I love it" I tell her laughing at my old skool words and look the twins wide smiling

Liam comes strolling out with his top undone looking like the god he is. That ladies and gentleman is MY husband.

 That ladies and gentleman is MY husband

"Well, I'm wet already. Who needs the beach" I tell him biting my lip as I walk over to him and run my hands down his bare chest. He's gonna go out showing everybody what's mind. Hum..
"I'm always happy to service my queen" me says licking his lips.
"Grealena seriously working on you, you look sexy as hell. Damn baby" I tell him and he kisses me wrapping an arm around my waist.
"We always look hot, but together damn, queenie" he says and bites my lip pulling away.

"Mummy, daddy! Ice-cream please" Mya and Ruby ask us as we're sitting back relaxing on the towels.
"I did say I'd take them" Becky says walking over to us.
"It's alright, here" I say holding out my hands and they both help me up. Well kinda.
Walking over to the van the girls are giddy and run over to it to stand in the queue.
"Ice-cream or icelolly?" I ask looking between them both.
"Ice-cream mummy" Ruby says smiling up at me.
"Twister mummy please" Mya says smiling.
"Lexi have one too, mummy" Ruby asks and I turn seeing Jason walk up with Lexi.
"Yeah she's coming babygirl" I tell her point to them and she claps jumping up and down.
"You both happy Lexi and Ace live back with us?" I ask them and both scream YESSSS!
"OK OK" I say laughing and they giggle along.
"Liam wants a twister aswell" Jason tells me as he stands behind me.
"Of course he does, big kid" I say laughing shaking my head as Jason joins in.
"You married him.. Twice" he says rolling his eyes and laughs again.
"Can I get two Mr whippy one with everything and one with everything accept nuts. Both with flakes. And two twisters please" I tell the man and he hands me the icelollys first.
"Here baby" I tell Mya handing it to her and she opens it quickly handing me the rubbish. I now know where Mya's been getting her twister obsession from.
I take the icecreams and hand Ruby hers licking at mine as I hand the mad some money.
"Them behind me aswell please"
The girls and I wait for Jason and Lexi and he hand lexi an icecream then collects two more. Lola obviously.
I pay him again and Jason smiles at me while the girls walk together.
"Thanks love" he says and I nod smiling at him.
"How you and Lola doing? Progressing or did I ruin it with the dance" I ask him trying not to laugh.
"It's not funny, not that I didn't have fun" he says and winks at me and I push him laughing.
"It's not funny, your looking your breathing" I tell him and begin to laugh myself
"I know Liam had a word" he says and I look at him not knowing that.
"He wasn't horrible. Right?" I ask him and he laughs.
"No he just told me it will be the first and last time that ever happens. Jealous is an understatement" he says shaking his head and I smile for my king. Good now he knows how it feels too.
"But we're good anyways, real good actually. Weirdly the dance helped. Made her open up. Thanks" he says and laughs grinning.
"Glad I could help, never again" I tell him pointing and he holds up his hands.
"I was an innocent victim, you grabbed me" he says raising a brow smirking and I stuck my tongue out.
"Because I'm aloud" I say cocky and flip my hair over my shoulder making him laugh. Exactly not denying it are we Jason King.
We get back to everyone laughing and I hand Liam his icelolly sitting down next to him still licking at mine.
"The dance helped them" I whisper to Liam and he smirks.
"I bet it did, your.. Well you my queen. She would of been the green eyesld monster watching you" he says and I laugh.
"Well either way it worked and that's the main thing. Looks like she'll be sticking around" I say smiling and he nods eating his icelolly. It's gonna be a good day.