Chapter 189 Liam's POV

"I'll see you soon my queen. I love you" I tell Stacey and she sighs hugging me to her. I'm going after 'Kane' without her. She's carrying extremely precious cargo and nothing will ruin our chances at having this baby. I love them already and it's our last ever one. Plus they can't be trusted anymore. So I'm leaving her at home with Aniki and Amenadiel and I'm leaving with Jason. My brother's apparently back so let's see.
"Make sure you update me that your OK, both of you that is baby. I love you so much my king, be careful please" she tells me and I smile down at her and kiss her lips. I'll her miss her like I always do. I have no idea where he is right now but I will find him if it's the last thing I fucking do.
"I will baby, don't worry. We got this" I tell her and she nods slowly.
"Make sure you come back too bestie, I can't loose either of you. Ya hear me!" she tells Jason as she unwraps from me and hugs him now.
"I'll be OK, and he'll get what's coming to him, you have nothing to worry about, we've done this enough times now love" he says as he pulls back from her and smiles down.
"Well look after eachother" she tells us with a smile and Jason opens the front door as my queen hugs and kisses me lovingly. I'll miss her alot.
"Bye my queen" I tell her and she let's go of me hesitantly and our body's drift apart as she watches us walk away.

It's been just over an hour and we've finally located the frauds. We put the word out straight away along with pictures of them, so they had no chance of staying under the radar for too long, my people don't fuck about.
"How we playing this bro" Jason says looking ready to end this fake wannabe.
"You want him don't you?" I ask glancing at him while I drive and he growls.
"I'm ready to fuck shit up, I'm done with this sensitive shit!" he tells me seriously and I can't help but laugh.
"Your you Jason, and we all love you regardless. But just be you" I tell him and he hums, my phone suddenly starts ringing and I answer it through the system.
"I found them, their held up at the usual place now. What you need from me?" I hear coming over the speakers and glance at Jason rubbing his hands together smirking. He's ready.
"We're on our way" I tell him and hang up putting my foot down more speeding ahead doing 80mph in a 40mph but needing to get there fast.

Pulling up at the warehouse, I shut off the bugatti and look to Jason taking off our seatbelts.
"I wanna talk to him first.. See what the con artist has to say for themselves" I tell Jason and he nods at me.
"I love you brother, be safe, I got you" I tell him and he nods at me big fisting me.
"I love you too brother, be safe and I've got you" he says back and I nod at him and we climb out pulling out ky phone texting my queen.

Liam: Just arrived baby. I love you ❤️ Xxxxx

Stacey: OK baby I love you ❤️ Xxxxx

I put my phone away smiling as I reach the door and swing it open, strolling through with Jason by my side, we walk down a hall and through another door to a set of stairs leading down to the sound proof room. Fun times.
"So what have you got to say for yourselves" Jason demands and I smirk. Kane and Chelsea look at eachother exchanging petrified looks and I don't wven feel bad.
"I asked a fucking question" Jason spits getting right up in fake Kane's face. He swallows and looks away like a little bitch.
"Leave my husband alone and let us go" Chelsea says looking right at me and I laugh, this is Jason's show for now so look at him.
"Did I say you could speak" Jason shouts at Chelsea while grabbing her face and she starts to cry.. Fuck sake.
Jason punches fake Kane square on the jaw making him squeal out in pain.
"I can't be dealing with another whiney crying bitch.. Krystal was more than enough for one fucking lifetime.. Fuck" Jason says turning and walking over to the table and grabbing a gun. OK now this is getting more interesting. He walks back over to Chelsea and puts a bullet in her head. Fake Kane screams and Jason just looks to me smirking.. He is totally back to how he was and I'm so fucking happy. I smirk back and look to fake kane.
"All yours bro, don't hold back" Jason tells me while he releases this piece of shit. My beast is ready and out in an instant. I growl deep and loud just focusing on this wannabe infront of me. I charge forward and he comes forward swinging, I let them land and just smash my head into his face.. Running headbutt style like a fucking kid. I step back grabbing him by his top and lift him up and slam him onto the table. I punch him repeatedly from his stomach upto his face. Now it's time to play doctor.. I tie him down and grab a scalpel, I slowly insert it into his skin but not deep just yet, I slowly slice through his flesh from his right shoulder across his chest and give it a big hard slap straight after making me laugh more hearing his squeals.. I do the same from his left shoulder across his chest followed by a slap, this is fun let's use something else. I look over the choices infront of me and decide on the pliers, I grab them and continue my torture.
"Jason here is still waiting for an answer" I growl out while placing his left pinky finger into the pliers, I wait a second then SNAP.. He let's out his loudest scream yet and Jason laughs hard holding out his hand for the pliers, I hand them over and his does the same to his right pinky this time. It's been awhile since I've really got my hands dirty but I miss doing it with my queen. Buttt.. Jason here is having some fun for once and I fucking love it! I have my brother back! Finally..