Chapter 07

Lastnight was something else. I asked for it and I fucking got it. In ways I didn't think were possible. Who knew we could do that? I'll have to tell Sasha about getting one. She'll love it.
I lay on the sofa just relaxing with my baby as he rubs everywhere as usual but it's comforting, him touching me. It's what I'm use to.
"I wonder how everyone's getting along now where gone, it's been three days. I miss my babies" I say and Liam sighs behind me.
"I know you do baby, I miss them too. But I'm enjoying being here with you" he says and I nod against his chest.
"Absolutely baby, I love being with you and I'm having the best time don't think I'm not, because its not that. I just miss them that all" I tell him honestly and look up at him smiling.
"Good, now what you feel like doing today?" he asks me and I cuddle into him.
"Just like this all day. I'll cook something" I tell him and he perks up.
"You know what I want my queen, do I get a pudding too?" he asks and I nod smiling at him. Who would of thought I'd be cooking and baking on my honeymoon, I wouldn't want it any other way tho. It's all for my husband.
"Spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread and chocolate, peanut butter cups to snack on with a cornflake tart for pudding. OK?" I ask him and he sits straight up his face lit up. This is what I live for.
"Really? Your gonna make me all my favourites?" he asks and I smile and kiss his sweetly.
"Anything to see that reaction. Any day just ask my king" I tell him and he pulls me back in hugging me and kissing all around my face making me laugh.
"Well don't I have the best wife. Beyond gorgeous, cooks, bakes and the most perfect treasures a man could ask for. I love you so much beautiful. Never change" he says and kisses my lips longingly. Hes so cute.
"All for you, now let me look to see if I have everything" I tell him kissing him quick and getting off his lap. He follows me into the kitchen and jumps up onto the side sitting down on the counter watching me shuffle through the cupboards and the fridge.
"Did you mystery friend buy all this too? I never thought to check" I ask him pleased with everything I find. I grab a bottle of wine out and move to grab the glasses. I crack the cork and pour us both a glass handing one to Liam.
I take a drink enjoying the sweet taste of the white wine and put it down before I end up downing it. Nothing will get done then.
I grab the chocolate and peanut butter starting with his cups and take out everything I need to melt the chocolate and scoop out the butter.
"You know you look sexy when your in the kitchen, always have my queen" Liam says jumping down from the counter and walking out smirking. I carry on with the chocolate and start to heat it up adding coconut oil and waiting. I grab the moulds I found and wonder if Liam really does think of everything looking at them. He comes walking back in and I turn looking over my shoulder and he snaps a picture of me. So this your plan. Me cooking and baking and he has his fun. I pose for a picture again and he snaps away and I get back to my baking hearing him click away one after the other, over and over as I go about my business.

"Finally fininshing up with the cornflake tart that takes the longest I wrap foil over it knowing Liam likes it hot with custard and start preparing dinner. Likas dissappeared again but out the doors this time. God knows what he's planning now.
I start heating coconut oil again into a pan and add the mince breaking it down with a wooden spoon. I season it with different herbs and spices and start to chop up an onion quickly. Adding it I stir it in making sure all the mincehas browned. I grab the spaghetti and boil a pan of water then add salt and stir. Adding the pasta I continue to stir the mince and grab the smooth bolognese sauce from the side getting ready to pour it in.

Pulling garlic bread from the oven after I served up the dinner I cut it into pieces and put them onto a plate. Liam comes walking back in grinning like he's proud of himself.
"I've set something up outside for us to eat baby, let me help" he says taking out dinner while I grab the smaller plate and the bottle of wine with our drinks just about.
I follow him out the door and just about make it without dropping the glass. I place everything down and look at what he's done out here. It's beautiful and he really does try his best with everything he does.

"I thought you'd like it better down here" he says pulling out a seat for me and I sit smiling looking at the table set up too

"I thought you'd like it better down here" he says pulling out a seat for me and I sit smiling looking at the table set up too. He did good. My spontaneous king. I love it.
"Everything's perfect, thank you baby" I tell him and he smiles taking a seat next to me.
"Smells delicious as always baby" he says picking up his fork ready to just dive in.
"Have at it" I tell him chuckling and he smiles and forks a load shoving it in his mouth humming as the food hits his taste buds. I watch him smiling that he enjoys my food and take a bite of my own. So good.
"Remember you have pudding. Don't go crazy" I tell him as he slows down and looks at me.
"I can't help it, I love it baby" he says after finally swallowing and I shake my head laughing at him. I guess it's a good thing.