Chapter 176

We got home awhile ago and everyones happier now daddies home. Especially Mya bless her she's becoming a right little daddies girl.
"So dinners ready, I made your favorite" I tell him, missing cooking for my king.
"Let's go then, I can't wait. It's been awhile since I've had homemade cooking. Especially my queen's" he says grabbing my hand.
"Dinners ready" I call out as Liam pulls me out the room and through the foyer into the dining room.
"Smells so good queenie, damn I've missed it" he says sitting down in front of his plate and licking his lips.
The girls sit at there seats and Bonnie puts the twins into there seats in between us.
"Love love mummy" Mya tells me and she rarely says that now days. She's growing up to quick.
Jason and Lola come walking in taking a seat and Lexi sits next to the girls.
"Delicious" Ruby says ru bing her belly a d I smile at her taking my seat. I look around at everyone humming and ahhing as they dig in to my food. Maybe I should cook more often.
I start to eat my own food grabbing garlic bread and taking a bite. This girl can cook.
"It's good to have you back Liam, you have fun?" Lola teases him and he laughs.
"I did actually Lo, it was much needed" he tells her grinning. Probably thinking about what he did. Maybe I'll have to role reverse with him.. See if he likes to be on the receiving end as he's bin a very bad man..
Liam looks at me as I twirl the spaghetti repeatedly with a raised brow.
"Good thoughts I hope?" he asks me and I smirk.
"Very much so" I tell him with a wink and he chuckle.
"We'll revist that leather" he whispers into my ear and I bite my lip nodding. My thoughts exactly Mr Johnson..
We all finish up with dinner and the nannies sort the children.

It's bedtime for the children and we all give them there kisses and cuddles and said our good nights. Now it's my turn for a good night.
"I have plans for you, I'll text you when I'm ready for you " I tell him in his ear and get up.
"Hurry up" he says eagerly and I giggle walking away swaying my hips.
I run up the stairs and down the hall into my room and straight to the bathroom. I strip out my clothes quickly putting them into the hamper and turning the shower on and pull the no bke from my wrist as I pull my hair up high on my head. I jump in and quickly wash my body and rinse off. I shave everywhere again and wash then rinse feeling smooth everywhere. I jump out and dry rapidly. I grab my vanilla body lotion and cream my body, I spay deodorant and perfume on my wrists then let my hair down running my fingers through it and walk out the bathroom and through my room into the playroom. I pick up what I left on the floor yesterday and put them back while looking for something different to wear. He needs to be taught a lesson. He can't keep running off and doing bad things without me. That's not what I signed up for. He run.. We run. That's how it had to be.
I pull out a leather cutout bodysuit and my thigh high leather boots. Putting everything on I look in the mirror and smile this time ready for my king.

Grabbing my phone from the bedroom I text Liam walking back into the playroom

Stacey: I'm ready for my king 👑❤️ Xxxxx

Hitting send I put my phone down on the side and position myself against the bed post holding the flogger and I hear him in the bedroom.
The door starts to open and I take a deep breath a little nervous after last time.
"Damn queenie" he says coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist grabbing at my naked ass.
"You wanna play?" he asks low in my ear and I smirk. He had no idea bless him.
"I wanna play, you lay there" I tell him pointing to the cushioned benched and he raises his brow. Tables turned boo.
"Please, for me" I say fluttering my lashes and he nods stripping quickly and laying down.
I smile down at him and cuff his hands down as he watches me intently.
I stand next to him and run bend down to kiss him.
"What's your safeword?" I ask him and he raises his brow again and I do the same back being serious.
"Your serious, fine.. I can just say watermelon too" he says looking at me uneasy.
"Do you trust me?" I ask him and he nods and I raise my brow at him this time.
"With my life my queen, I trust you" he says looking into my eyes and I smile and kiss him again.
I run the flogger down his body and over his hard dick making it twich and I bite my lip.
I grab it gently and stroke my hand up and down it slowly making him let out low groans as he watches me.
"Take what's yours" he says and I lean over licking up the ooze of precum gathering on the head listening to him as I suck it, in and out gently.
"Just like that baby, this isn't so bad actually" he tells me and I stop and run the flogger over his stomach a d draw back whipping him but not to hard and he groans looking at me like what the fuck. I grab his dick and pump it slowly as he groans wat hung me unsure of what I'm actually doing and I smile at him and lick up his dick. Lifting back I whip his again but this time I swallow him down and he groans out loud as I begin to suck deeper up and down on him then stop as I drop the flogger I climb onto the bench between his legs and run my hands up his body.
"Why did you run from me?" I ask him as I reach his dick and he looks at me confused.
"I told you" he grits out as I grasp his dick hard and draw up his precum. I collect it with my thumb and suck it off looking into his eyes. I lean forward and kick around his balls as he watches me groaning enjoying it and I stop.
"Why did you run from me.. again?" I ask as I grab it again and pump him slowly feeling him throb in my hand.
"I needed space" he says and I pump faster as he pulls on his restrains and stop.
"From me? You rejected me and ran.. Why?" I ask him and start to lick up his dick and suck on the head slowly tasting so much precum. He's fucking loving this.
"I couldn't tell you" he says through clenched teeth as I bob my head up and down for a little longer enjoying myself and stop. Wait Stacey..
"You can tell me anything, you know this" I tell him as I rub his balls and stroke him feeling it twich constantly in my hand as I speed it up knowing he's close.
"It's to fucking hard" he groans getting closer.
"Tell me, tell me why you ran" I ask him again knowing he's gonna cum and start sucking it faster bobbing my head swirling my tongue.
"Because I didn't feel like your king!" he let's out as he shoots his load to the back of my throat and I swallow it down quickly as I vonguine to suck him feeling my cheeks become wet. How could he think that.
"Stacey, look at me" I hear and I stop pulling back and look down at him.
"Don't cry baby, this isn't your fault. Being with you yesterday helped. You read my journal entry and the letter. But I'm getting there" he tells me irritated with his handcuffs.
"You wanna be uncuffed?" I ask him getting off the bench and grabbing the key from the side.
I unlock both hands and rub his wrists for him planting a kiss on each one as he smiles at me swinging his legs over.
"You will always be my king Liam Johnson. Nothing will ever change that. Seriously" I tell him open heartedly and he smiles and kisses me.
"I enjoyed that more than you think" he says changing the conversation and I laugh.
"I know, I could tell, but I wanna cum now" I tell him needy and he licks his lips.
"Daddy wants his treasure too" he says picking me up and kissing me forcefully. Looks like I'll be in charge now and then. Funtimes.