Chapter 10 Jason's POV

"Sasha baby you ready?" I call out from the bedroom as I look at my appearance on the mirror. I'm taking her on a surprise trip to the Eiffel Tower.
I run my hand through my growing hair that really needs cutting and smile at myself. I look good.

Sasha comes walking out looking stunning as always and I can't help but smile at her

Sasha comes walking out looking stunning as always and I can't help but smile at her. All mine.

"You look so beautiful baby

"You look so beautiful baby. But you will need a jacket" I tell her and she looks down at her outfit and back at me.
"Where we going? Wheres Lexi?" she asks not hearing her like normal.
"It's a surprise, grab a jacket. Just incase I'll hold it baby. And Becky took her as Stacey's mum took the girls out" I fill her in as she was in the shower when Becky came.
"Ohh, OK. Lemme look and we'll go. Can we grab food I'm hungry baby" she says and I smile at her.
"Of course, come on" I tell her as she picks up a black leather jacket to match everything. I take it and her hand in the other and lead her out the suit grabbing the card on the way out.
We wait for the elevator and step in hand in hand when it arrives. Where still in wedding bliss and I love it. She seriously is amazing and I did good marrying this one. I can feel it.
We ride down quickly and step out when the doors open. We walk through the lobby and out the door. I see the car I'm looking for and the driver jumps out.
"Mr King?" he asks and I nod shaking his outstretched hand.
"Yes, we're ready when you are" I tell him opening the door for Sasha and helping her in. I walk around and jump in quickly as I link fingers with my queen.
"Are you gonna tell me where we're going baby?" she asks smiling at me and I shake my head smirking.
"We'll be there before you know it baby" I tell her and she looks out the window tapping her foot having no clue. Bless her.
"Am I dressed OK?" she asks suddenly loping back at me.
"Always baby, you always look amazing" I tell her and she smiles and means over kissing me.
"Thanks baby" she says and grins looking back out the window to where we're going.

We drive for about twenty minutes with Sasha patently waiting but where finally here and I jump out rushing around to Sasha, I open her door and she steps out.
"Wow its stunning baby" she says looking up at the Eiffel Tower. It's seriously massive when your standing next to it.
"Come on" I tell her grabbing her hand and leading her inside the building.
We walk a few floors looking out as the city before further away as we get higher the scenery becomes epic. I love it up here.
"I'll have my jacket now" Sasha says shivering and I hold it up for her to slide her arms in and wrap my arm over her shoulders warming her.
"Thanks baby" she says and links my fingers with hers as we continue walking up and looking out.
We climb what feels like hundreds of stairs and finally make it to the top.
"Wow Jason. It's amazing, thank you for bringing me here" she says and kisses me lovingly. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back pulling her against me keeping her close.
"I'll take you anywhere my queen. Just say" I tell her wanting to do so many things with her and Lexi. Travelling is one of them.
"I'll go anywhere with you my king" she says and I smile down at her happy and inlove.
We look out at the city as I stand behind her with my arms wrapped over her body keeping her warm and slowly kiss along her neck.
"I need food now baby" Sasha says spinning in my arms and I smile and take her to the elevator.
"Anything in particular?" I ask her and she shrugs.
"Not really fussy. Anywhere" she says as we enter the elevator and press ground. Walk up, lift down. Why?
We finally arrive and walk out hand in hand down towards the parked car waiting. I open Sashas door as always and she climbs in. I make my way around and get in next to her.
"Recommend a restaurant mate?" I ask the driver and he nods and pulls off. Good one mate.
He drives around for a little bit then pulls up at a restaurant.
"Very good, Mr King" he tells me and I nod at him and climb out following Sasha onto the footpath.
We walk in and where greeted by the host. She guilds us to a table and stands with a notepad.
"Can I start you with drinks?" she asks and I scan the menu and look to Sasha.
"Bottle of your best red please" I tell them and she nods.
"I'll be right back and I'll send you a waiter" she tells us and walks away.
I look back to Sasha who's I gently watching me smiling and I smile back at her.
"My husband is beyond hot. How did I get so lucky" she gushes making me laugh feeling my face heat up. Fucking hell Sasha.
"Have you looked in the mirror recently baby. Your not to bad yourself" I wink at her making her laugh and she shakes her head.
"Seriously if it wasn't for Liam we wouldn't be here together. Bloody married with an amazing babygirl. I seriously wouldn't change anything. I love you baby" she tells me and I take her hand kissing it feeling exactly the same. Good old Liam.
"Yeah he's done alot for us over the years. I appreciate him alot" I tell her and sue nods understanding our relationship.
"Your like these bromance brothers, do you miss him too" she asks teasing and I nod sighing. I fucking do. It's weird when he's not around, Stacey too. I miss them both.