Chapter 46

Driving to the estate agents office after talking to her I look at Macey who's not even talking and she just stares out the window next to her.
"Macey. You need to start talking. And fast" I tell her becoming annoyed that she won't just tell me. She always does this for fuck sake.
"Just drop it yeah Stacey" she says and I glance at her raising my brow. Come again..
"Just tell me what's wrong mace. Clearly there's something. Isit Tommy?" I ask her and she sighs spinning in her seat looking my way now. Finally.
"I gave him an ultimatum. Me or his job. I can't do it Stacey. He's always away or doing something. My job is one thing but his is ridiculous. I need more" she says and I understand. Obviously.
"Mace Liam's let Tommy slack alot recently and he's been with you for a two weeks, it's called life people have difficult jobs. Look at me and Liam" I say and she raises a brow.
"Exactly and Tommy goes everywhere with him for fuck sake" she stresses and I look at heher like you better calm yourself.
"Exactly and you think I like it. Is be with Liam twenty four seven if it was upto us. But we can't be it's called being an adult Macey. Fuck sake" I tell her and I see her roll her eyes at me. Bitch.
"So you offered him an ultimatum.. What did he choose because Liam's said nothing about it" I tell her and she sighs.
"He's telling Liam today, he wants me" she says and a smile slowly creeps on her face.
"So your telling me we're buying you and Tommy a house nor just you? And you didn't think to tell me that. So he's just gonna quit and love with you. I don't think so" I  tell her and she stares at me hard.
"So I don't get a house but Jason gets a mansion. That's a joke" she says and I laugh at her and pull over.
"Jason gets a mansion and a Rolex and a car soon aswell actually because he's LIAM'S brother. I don't tell him what he can and can not do. I damn sure don't ultimatw him over his fucking job and I could buy you six mansions if u thought you deserved it but you don't. Your a fucking spoil brat and your going back to mums. Today! You can fucking take Tommy with you aswell" I tell her turning the car around and speeding off back home.
"I knew coming here was a fucking mistake, you've changed and it ain't a good one either. I'm suppose to be your sister. What a joke" she says and I laugh at her loud.
"Well who's laughing now because it damn sure ain't you" I tell her pulling into the drive.
Macey jumps out slamming my door and I jump out after her and grab her gripping her up.
"Slam my door again. I dare you" I warn her my face real close to hers and she looks at me stunned. I'm no longer nice bitch, don't fuck with me. I let go off her pissed and she runs off into the house. Fucking stupid bitch.
I pull out my phone and call my mum. She's taking her back today.
"Hey baby, how are you?" she says and I sigh annoyed.
"What's wrong baby, tell me" she says
"Maceys a bitch and she's coming back to you. Today! I'm done" I tell her and she sighs now.
"So she finally told you about Tommy. I told her she should of" she says and I pause. What?
"You knew and you didn't tell me? What the fuck mum" I stress at her pissed.
"Don't take that tone with me young lady. I'm still your mother" she says and I sigh feeling shit for taking it out in her.
"Sorry mum, she's really annoyed me. Liam's gonna be pissed that he's losing Tommy, all for what?" I say annoyed.
"He apparently loves her baby. She wants to be happy like you" she tells me and I laugh. No one is like me and Liam.
"She's been miserable for months now mum and there living together regardless of the situation and I'm only miserable when I'm not with Liam. It doesn't matter where I am or who's around as long as Liam's there I'm happy. There never gonna be like us mum believe me" I tell her and she laughs.
"I've seen you too together, no one's like you and Liam. That will die down soon" she says laughing and I laugh. She's crazy.
"Mother I've been obsessed with my king everyday for seventeen years. It's going nowhere, and I can guarantee that" I tell her and she awes me then laughs.
"Anyways back to your sister. Are you sending her home? Is Tommy coming with her?" she asks and I roll my eyes as I see her bringing down bags. Good girl.
"Yep, it needs to be before Liam gets back" I tell her and she hums.
"Tell her I'm home and we'll be talking" she says and I hum at her.
"OK, I'll ring you again soon" I tell her walking into the foyer where Macey currently waiting.
"Alright, bye baby. I love you and my grandbabies" she says
"We love you too mum, bye" I say and hang up sliding my phone into my back pocket.
Tommy comes walking out pulling a suitcase and I know that's his.
"So you choose her over your job right?" I ask him annoyed with my arms crossed. He looks back at Macey and then sighs looking back at me.
"I love her, Liam will find someone else. He doesn't even need me" he says and I step forward.
"Don't tell me what my husband needs. He needed you to do your job yet here we are" I tell him ab she sighs again looking away.
Suddenly the door opens and I hear laughing. Great it's about to buzz kill his good mood.