Chapter 27

As we pull up outside the villa Liam pays the driver and I jump out and rush up the path. He suddenly behind me and unlocking the door. I can't hear anything so everyone must be asleep. How's this gonna work. Fuck sake.
"Won't everyone hear us. Or we wake them up" I say as he pushes the door open.
"Am I supposed to be bothered. There getting another free holiday" he says and I laugh shaking my head. My husband never one to care what people think.
"OK so my ten minutes start now. I need to shower. Be right back. No peaking" I say to him kissing him and rushing to the bedroom. I take off my heels and drop my skirt as I'm trying to pull the top over my head. I take the underwear from my purse and drop everything in the washing and run to the bathroom tying up my hair and turning the shower on.

I stand naked looking for something and pull out a red lace robe. Pulling it in I tie it up over my nakedness and I take out the bobble in my hair letting the curls fall and wipe under my eyes. Perfect.

Walking out the room I see Liam leaning against the wall waiting for me

"Well haven't we come beautiful and prepared" he says and I nod as he takes my hand leading me down the hall to the furthest room. Thank God.
He opens the door and ushers me in closing the door behind us.
He suddenly pulls the tie on my robe and pushes it off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor. He picks me up and walks us as he kisses along my neck and my shoulder biting as he goes. I'm put down and I know I'm sitting in the swing he looks at me laying back and starts to strap me in the leather cuffs feet first. He clips my arms up higher and I'm stretched upwards with my legs spread wide open for him. He stands back and admires his work and starts to strip as he watches me.
"So I see you still get jealous queenie. That won't do. I married you twice" he says pulling his t-shirt over his head and dropping it to the floor. I watch him intently and crease my brows at him.
"I'm Yours. What do you need to understand that?" he asks undoing his jeans and dropping them as he kicks off his trainers. He pulls his jeans off and then drops his boxers showing me how hard I make him.
"This is all for you. You only" he says and I moan feeling myself become moist looking at his bobbing dick.
"If your mine, why can't I touch you?" I ask showing him my tired up hands.
"Is that what you need baby, to touch me" he asks walking closer to me stroking himself.
"Always" I moan as he rubs over my clit.
"But you look beyond sexy all tired up baby" he says and I hum as he continues to touch me. He rubs his tip along my slit and  I rock 5he swing just wanting him and he steps back.
"Didn't I show you at my bachelor that no one else gets to touch me but you" he asks as he continues to rub up and down faster over my clit.
"Yesss!" I moan and feel myself become frustrated.
"Why would I want anyone other than you. I must of proved that to you by now queenie?" he asks and rubs his dick along my slit.
"You have. I just hate it. Your mine" I say and he grabs ahold of the swing and slams into me making me scream out.
He leans over me and comes face to face with me as he rocks his hips in and out of me.
"Don't worry about them when I'm coming back and doing this to you" he says and I nod slowly and he kisses me forcefully and I swipe my tongue over his tasting him mixed with rum is a thrilling combination.
I roll my hips best I can and he grabs ahold of the swing and uses it to bounce me on and off his dick. I can do nothing but lay there with my legs spread as he fu KS into me how he wants and I can't get enough of him.
"I love you and your the only person who will ever get this" he says through gritted teeth as i clench around him.
"Yess! Fuck" I cry out as he hits my gsoiy and he begins to fu k me fatter hitting off it building my orgasm and I combust with a scream holding onto the chains above me.
"That's it baby, cum for the boss" he says and I breath heavily coming down from my high as he slowly down.
He suddenly pulls out of me and drops to his knees.
"Such a perfect treasure" he tells me looking at it.
I try watch what he's doing but his tongue falls on me and my eyes instantly close as he swirls his tongue inside me.
"So tasty too queenie" he hums his appreciation and I moan I to the air as he continues to fuck me with his tongue.
Feeling him start to rub my clit at the same pace as he fucks me I moan loudly enjoying him. Not fucking caring because I love it.. Him.
"I'm so close baby" I tell him though strangled cries as my climax builds. He pinches my clit and pushes his tongue in further and I let go my body violently shaking as I come undone in his mouth. He slurps at my pussy and swirls his tongue around my clit and sucks onit before pulling back and swiftly standing infront of me again.
"All mine" he says and I nod eagerly.
"Always baby" I tell him looking at him smiling. As if I'd give it to anyone else.