Chapter 13

I can feel fucking everything! The boats vibration as it sails the waters, Liam's hands and tongue on me and inside me fucking me slowly.
"I'm so close, don't stop" I moan holding his head against me as I grind myself along his face. Fuck it's so good.
He slurps at me and deepens his tongue speeding up while he rubs at my swollen clit and I let go. Hard.
"Babyyyy!" I cry out as I ride my orgasm out gripping his hair. Fuck that was amazing.
He lifts back up licking his lips smirking at me and I keep my legs spread as he looks down admiring me. He strokes himself looking at me and he looks so hot doing it. I sit up on my knees and go to grab him and he moves his hand letting me pull him towards my open mouth and take him down holding his thighs as I bob my head up and down his long length.
"Just like that baby" he tells me as I start to swirl my tongue and rub his balls gently. I go down a little further giving it a gentle making him growl so I take it further and do it again
"Keep doing that my queen, fuck.. Again" he tells me sounding needy and I look up at him and take him down further and I bite a little harder and he crumbles. I'm feeling him cum into my mouth nd I choke a little unexpected as he starts to fuck my mouth faster growling. Didn't expect that did we buddy.
I breath heavily through my nose as I let him use my mouth and he groans uncontrollably and suddenly I'm hit with another shot of him. I swallow it down and he pulls out of my mouth rapidly drool still connecting us and he wat he's me growls and grabs my face kissing me hard so I shove my tongue into his mouth letting him taste himself and he pulls back looking at me with hooded eyes.
"I need a drink and five my queen" he says and I laugh nodding. Aww my baby.
"no rush baby, I take it we have all day here" I tell him and he nods grinning. He kisses me again and pulls on his shorts. Wouldn't want Lorenzo seeing what's mine now would we.
"Rum queenie?" he asks me and I nod thumbs up to him and he walks out with a nod.

After making my king a hot mess we lay on the top deck relaxing and talking about alsorts and everything really. He says he has another surprise for me at the end of the week before the one I get when I get home. All these surprises Liam. Jeez.
"Have you enjoyed the day beautiful?" he asks me and I look over at him laying on his lounger and smile.
"Always when I'm with you baby" I tell him making him grin. I'm never happier than when I'm with him.
"Always good to know baby, Are you hungry? I can get Lorenzo to pull in and we can grab something" he asks me and I nod needing to re-energize after earlier.
He walks off to tell Lorenzo and I straighten my dress and grab my purse from the side table. I down my drink and sit up feeling the heat. I run my fingers through my straight hair and stand as Liam returns.
"He can pull in now baby, you ready?" he asks and I nod walking over to him.
I step down the stairs with him and the yacht pulls in swiftly. He ties it up and Liam jumps off grabbing me around the waist and lifting me off.
"Thanks baby" I tell him as he takes my hand and leads the way holding up his hand to Lorenzo as I wave quickly.
"Lorenzo said there a good restaurant around the corner so we'll try that yeah?" he asks me and I look up at him smiling.
"Yeah, lets go I'm starving actually" I tell him packing up our pace as fast I can in heels anyways.

"So this surprise.. Is it really for me or you?" I ask him thinking about what it could be still.
"Well to be honest it's for the both of us really. But it's not what you think baby. You'll never guess or expect it" he says and I cross my arms raising a brow.
So it's for both of us and it's clearly not sexual because that's the obvious. So wht else could it be?
"Have you brought something else you need to just tell me baby, I don't care. Like really, buy what you want. Literally" I tell him and he smiles taking my hand.
"I haven't brought anything else that you don't know about. Because technically I've already paid for the surprises I'm just waiting to give them to you" he says and I nod smirking. He's not wrong tho.
"OK. So I have no idea what it could be then if it isn't like sexual" I tell him and he smirks nodding like he wants to tell me, ready to burst but won't. Bastard.
"Just wait and see my queen, your gonna love it. I know that" be says and the waiter appears with our food. I sip my wine and pick up my cutlery ready to cut into my chicken.
"I know that already, I always do" I say and pop the food into my mouth smiling at him.
"I love that you believe in me to give you what you deserve and desire my queen, thank you. It means more than you know" he says and I melt. Literally in my seat backwards making him chuckle.
"Just saying it how it is baby" he says and I nod grinning.
"You always know what to say, I love you Liam" I tell him and he takes my hand kissing it and smiling.
"I love you too my queen" he says and I smile at him. It's been an amazing honeymoon.. What could get better?