*before you say..* ^Ai co-written again^

😑before you say: 'is everything in this oneshot ai-co written or related to an ai choose thing' im board ok? and this is part two to 'Calico Jack's brother's evil'😑

🏴‍☠️Title: Calson returned for revange🏴‍☠️

Kwazii was Taking a stroll on the beach, his grandfather was taking a cat nap, Kwazii soon saw someone he recognized, Calson... his grandfather's brother, he tried to run but Troy, a friand of Calson, Caught him, he only saw Troy's blue eyes and brown fur as he knocked him out.  

When Kwazii woke up, he found himself in a dark and damp cave. He was tied to a wooden pole, surrounded by water. He saw Calson standing in front of him, holding a remote control.

"Hello, nephew. Did you miss me?" Calson sneered.

"Let me go, you scurvy sea dog!" Kwazii shouted.

"Sorry, no can do. You see, I have a little surprise for you. This cave is actually a trap. When I press this button, the water level will start to rise. And if you don't get rescued in time, you'll drown like a rat."

"What? You're mad!"

"Maybe I am. But I don't care. All I care about is getting revenge on your grandfather for stealing my treasure and leaving me behind. And what better way to do that than to take away his precious grandson?"

"You'll never get away with this, Calson!"

"Oh, but I will. I've already sent him a note, telling him where you are and what will happen to you if he doesn't show up with my treasure. He should be here any minute now."

Kwazii looked around and saw a small hole in the ceiling of the cave. He hoped that his grandfather and the Octonauts would find him soon.

Meanwhile, at the Octopod, Calico Jack received the note from Calson. He read it with horror and anger.

"Blimey! That rotten bilge rat has kidnapped Kwazii! And he's going to drown him if I don't give him my treasure!"

He ran to the control room and sounded the Octo-Alert.

"Octonauts, to the HQ!"

The Octonauts gathered around the table.

"What's wrong, Calico Jack?" Captain Barnacles asked.

"It's Kwazii. He's been taken by Calson, my brother. He's in a cave that's filling with water. We have to save him!"

"Where is the cave?" Peso asked.

"It's on Skull Island, near the volcano. But we have to hurry. Calson said he'll only give us an hour before he floods the cave."

"An hour? That's not much time!" Tweak said.

"Don't worry, we'll make it. We have the Gup-X and the Terra Gups ready to go." Dashi said.

"Good. Then let's go rescue Kwazii!" Calico Jack said.

The Octonauts boarded the Gup-X and the Terra Gups and headed for Skull Island.

on the way, Calico Jack wondered something 'Calson has never wanted my Treasure before, why is he trying to take it now? or dose he have a new plan?' he looked around as he stopped the gup at the island.  

they started running to the cave

As the Octonauts ran to the cave, they saw a plume of smoke rising from the volcano.

"Uh-oh, that doesn't look good." Tweak said.

"The volcano is about to erupt!" Dashi said.

"We have to hurry!" Calico Jack said.