AI co-write: A Love Story That Began With a Trauma: The virus and Leon

⚠️Just an au⚠️

💗Ships: Barnacles ❌ Kwazii💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

👇

One day, Kwazii was telling a story to a sick fish in the medical bay, it had a gotten a strange virus the octonauts had never seen before, Shellington and Peso were researching about it but they haven't found anything out, Kwazii soon Tripped and landed on the release lever, and the fish got out of the octopod scared "WAIT!" Kwazii screamed, he couldn't get the others, so he snuck out.

Kwazii quickly followed the fish, hoping to catch it before it got too far. He swam through the kelp forest, the coral reef, and the sunken ship, but he couldn't find any trace of it. He was starting to get worried, not only for the fish, but also for himself. He didn't know what kind of virus the fish had, or how contagious it was. He wondered if he should go back and tell the others what happened, but he was too ashamed to face them.

He decided to keep looking, hoping to find the fish soon. He swam deeper and deeper into the ocean, until he reached a dark and cold area. He turned on his headlamp and saw a strange sight. There were dozens of fish swimming around in a frenzy, all of them with glowing spots on their scales. They looked like they were infected by the same virus as the one he released. He realized he had stumbled upon the source of the outbreak.

He tried to avoid the fish, but they were too fast and too many. They started to bump into him and bite him, making him feel dizzy and weak. He felt his skin burning and itching, and he saw that he had glowing spots on his fur too. He was infected.

He tried to call for help, but his radio was broken. He felt like he was going to faint. He wished he had never released the fish, and that he had told the others the truth. He wondered if they would ever find him, or if he would die alone in the dark.

He suddenly heard a voice behind him "Kwazii?!" it sounded like Peso... Kwazii looked behind him and knew he had to tell the truth, he saw the octonauts and his grandfather, Calico Jack with Peso... 

Kwazii felt a surge of relief and fear when he heard Peso's voice. He turned around and saw the Octonauts and his grandfather, Calico Jack, with Peso. They had come to rescue him.

"Kwazii, are you alright?" Peso asked, concerned. He saw that Kwazii was covered in glowing spots and looked very sick.

"Kwazii, what happened to you?" Calico Jack asked, shocked. He had come to visit his grandson and join the Octonauts on their mission to find the source of the virus.

Kwazii knew he had to tell the truth. He felt too guilty and scared to lie anymore. He told them everything: how he had accidentally released the sick fish from the medical bay, how he had run away and tried to catch it, how he had found the infected area and got bitten by the fish, and how he had been unable to contact them.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Kwazii sobbed. "I messed up everything. I put you all in danger. I don't deserve to be an Octonaut."

The Octonauts and Calico Jack listened to Kwazii's story with sympathy and sadness. They felt sorry for him, but they also felt angry and disappointed. They couldn't believe that he had been so careless and irresponsible.