AI co-write: Prank to Calico Jack's death

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day calico Jack and kwazii were having a prank war at their Cabin, where Calico Jack often took kwazii for campouts, he put the octopus thing that somebody gave him to prank kwazii with, on the bed, he wondered how the person knew they were having a prank war but didn't think about it, it looked like a blue ringed octopus, but it didn't bite him any time he touched it so he thought it was fake. 

Kwazii started to lay on the bed thinking of what prank to do on his grandfather when he felt a bite on his back "OW!" he growled, looking at it "uh oh..." he said... staring at it, did his grandfather do this? did calico jack know it was a real octopus?

Calico Jack walked into the room after a few minutes "did.." Kwazii gasped "you know..." He continued but gasped again, Kwazii put his paw to his throat as he said the final words "Mean to hurt me?" he said through tears..

Calico Jack was shocked and horrified by what he saw. He rushed to Kwazii's side and saw the octopus on the bed. He recognized it as a blue-ringed octopus, one of the most venomous creatures in the ocean. He realized that he had made a terrible mistake.

He picked up the octopus and threw it out of the window. He grabbed Kwazii and hugged him tightly.

"Kwazii, I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was real, I swear, I thought it was a fake one, someone gave it to me as a prank, I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me, please stay with me, please..."

He sobbed as he felt Kwazii's body go limp in his arms. He checked his pulse and found it was very weak. He knew that there was no cure for the octopus venom. He knew that Kwazii only had a few minutes left to live.

But he refused to give up. He remembered that he had a radio in his cabin. He reached for it and turned it on.

"Mayday, mayday, this is Calico Jack calling from my cabin near the coral reef. I need urgent help. My grandson Kwazii has been bitten by a blue-ringed octopus. He's dying. Please, someone, anyone, respond."

He waited anxiously for a reply. He hoped that someone would hear him. He hoped that someone would come to save Kwazii.

He looked at Kwazii and saw that he was still breathing, but barely. He saw a faint glimmer of recognition and love in his eyes.

"Grandpa..." Kwazii whispered.

"Yes, Kwazii?"

"I love you too..."

He smiled weakly.

"Don't be sorry..."

He coughed.

"It was a good prank..."

He closed his eyes.

"Please don't go..."

Calico Jack felt a surge of hope in his heart. He heard a voice on the radio.

"Calico Jack, this is Captain Barnacles of the Octonauts. We heard your distress call. We're on our way. Hold on."

Calico Jack smiled through his tears.

"Thank you, Captain. Thank you."

He held Kwazii's hand and prayed.

"Hold on, my boy. Hold on."

After a while, Barnacles and Peso rushed into the room "Calico Jack how did this happen?" Barnacles asked as Peso started to get to work on kwazii, trying to save him, Calico Jack sighed "Somebody gave me the octopus, they knew somehow we were having a prank war and I... I thought it was fake, because it didn't really move, and it didn't bite me, but it was a mistake..." Calico Jack said.