AI co-write: the accidental break of Calico Jack's heirloom and saving Kwazii

⚠️just an au⚠️

Kwazii was playing around one day, he looked around the room, Calico Jack was staying at the octopod for a while, and had left his precious heirloom, a pretty brooch, Kwazii picked it up to look at it better, when he accidentally dropped it, and it shattered into pieces. 

Kwazii was horrified, and he felt a surge of guilt and shame. He had broken his grandfather's precious heirloom, a brooch that had belonged to his grandmother. He knew that Calico Jack cherished the brooch, and that he wore it as a reminder of his love for her. He knew that Calico Jack would be angry and disappointed with him, and that he would not love him anymore.

He panicked, and he decided to run away from the Octopod. He thought that he could not face his grandfather, or his friends. He thought that he had ruined everything, and that he did not deserve to be an Octonaut.

He grabbed his Gup-B, and sneaked out of the Octopod. He did not tell anyone where he was going, or why he was leaving. He did not take anything with him, except for his Gup-B and his communicator.

He drove his Gup-B away from the Octopod, and into the open ocean. He did not have a destination, or a plan. He just wanted to get away from his problems, and from his guilt.

He drove for a long time, until he reached a stormy sea. He saw dark clouds, strong winds, and huge waves. He felt scared, and he wondered if he should turn back.

But then, he heard a voice in his ear. It was Calico Jack, calling him on his communicator. He said that he had noticed that Kwazii was missing, and that he had tracked his signal to the stormy sea. He said that he was worried about him, and that he wanted to talk to him.

Kwazii felt a surge of fear and sadness. He realized that Calico Jack had found out about his disappearance, and that he would soon find out about the brooch. He wondered what Calico Jack would say to him, or do to him.

He decided that he did not want to talk to Calico Jack, or anyone else. He decided that he wanted to be alone, and to forget everything.

He turned off his communicator, and ignored Calico Jack's voice. He drove deeper into the stormy sea, hoping to lose his signal and his trail.

He did not notice that a giant squid was following him, and that it was ready to attack.

Back at the octopod, Calico Jack was staring at his commutator "Kwazii? KWAZII CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" he screamed, he realized he lost contact with kwazii, he looked at the screen that he had used to track kwazii, and hoped kwazii would reply soon.

Meanwhile, Kwazii stopped his gup, and sighed he felt tears falling, he soon saw some suckers from the squid's tentacle Attached to his gup, it broke the window, Kwazii panicked water was flooding the gup, and he didn't have a helmet. 

Calico Jack walked around the octopod, he walked into Kwazii's room and looked around he saw that his brooch was not where he left it, he looked around thinking he left it somewhere else... he looked on the floor and saw it...

broken.

Meanwhile, the Giant Squid was holding kwazii, Between the water and the Giant squid having a hold around his throat, he couldn't breathe.

back at the octopod, Calico Jack was looking at the broken Brooch, his precious heirloom, he knew what happened "Kwazii... is this why you haven't replied?" Calico Jack asked himself, holding it close... it had to be, Kwazii must think he's mad, that he hates him... "I don't..." Calico Jack said walking back to the launch bay, only to see that Kwazii's signal was gone, Calico Jack started to Panic, was kwazii still at the stormy sea? was he somewhere else? was he okay? was he in danger?