AI co-write: 🎮Poisoned gaming🎮

⚠️Just an au⚠️

"STOP ACTING CHILDISH!" calico Jack screamed at Kwazii, kwazii narrowed his eyes "How am I being childish? ITS A GAME" Kwazii screamed, they fought about it for another hour before kwazii ran off.

Kwazii plugged his new game into the VR set, it was a suspicious game to Calico Jack, but kwazii thought it was just a game, he didn't know what was about to happen, he put the VR set on.

Kwazii put the VR set on and entered the game. It was a pirate-themed game, where he could explore the seas, fight enemies, and find treasures. He thought it was a fun and exciting game, and he didn't notice anything strange or wrong.

He chose his character, a brave and handsome pirate captain with a red bandana and an eye patch. He named him Captain Kwazii, of course. He chose his ship, a fast and powerful galleon with a skull and crossbones flag. He named it the Gup-K, of course. He chose his crew, a loyal and skilled bunch of pirates with different abilities and personalities. He named them after his friends, of course.

He started his adventure, sailing the seas and looking for adventure. He encountered various challenges and dangers, such as storms, sharks, rival pirates, and sea monsters. He faced them with courage and skill, using his sword, his gun, his hook, and his charm. He enjoyed the game and felt like he was living his dream.

He didn't realize that the game was not just a game. He didn't realize that the game was a trap. He didn't realize that the game was poisoning him.

The game had a hidden feature, a malicious code that connected to his brain and nervous system. It made him feel everything that happened in the game as if they were real. It made him feel the pain of every wound, the fear of every danger, the anger of every enemy. It made him feel the poison of every bite, the shock of every blast, the cold of every plunge.

The game had a hidden purpose, a sinister plan that aimed to kill him. It made him play harder and longer, increasing the difficulty and intensity of the game. It made him face more enemies and obstacles, making them stronger and smarter. It made him lose more health and lives, making them harder to recover.

The game had a hidden message, a cruel taunt that mocked him. It made him hear a voice in his ear, a voice that sounded like Calico Jack's voice. It made him hear words that hurt him more than any weapon or monster. It made him hear words that echoed their fight.

"Stop acting childish! Stop playing games! Stop wasting your time! You're a silly and foolish pirate! You're a weak and pathetic captain! You're a worthless and unlovable grandson!" the voice said, over and over again.

Kwazii heard the voice and felt a surge of pain and hate. He thought it was Calico Jack's voice, and he thought he was talking to him through the VR set. He thought he was trying to ruin his fun and make him feel bad.

He ignored the voice and played harder and longer, trying to prove him wrong. He faced more enemies and obstacles, trying to show him his skill and courage. He lost more health and lives, trying to ignore his pain and fear.

He didn't realize that he was playing into the game's trap. He didn't realize that he was hurting himself more than anyone else. He didn't realize that he was dying slowly but surely.

He played until he couldn't play anymore. He played until he collapsed on the floor, unconscious and pale. He played until he stopped breathing.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was getting his hacker stuff from the campout, he quickly ran to where he saw kwazii running off to, he found kwazii lying on the floor "Kwazii?!" he said running over, he checked his breathing and found nothing, he checked his pulse and found a faint heartbeat.