AI co-write: Hooktail, Loving, fighting, danger

⚠️just an au⚠️

one day Kwazii and Calico Jack are exploring a sunken pirate ship, looking for treasure and clues about their ancestors, Calico Jack looked around, and soon saw a map, he and kwazii followed it and found a treasure chest, they smiled, and started to swim out, but heard a boom outside, and saw Pete on the ground, injured and unconscious "what happened?!!" Calico Jack said panicked "I saw your little grandson putting a bomb outside..." said a cat, Kwazii saw it was Captain hooktail, but Calico Jack seemed too angry to see who the cat really was.... he glared at Kwazii.. 

 Kwazii felt a surge of fear and anger as he saw Captain Hooktail's smug face. He knew that he was lying, and that he was the one who planted the bomb. He tried to explain to his grandfather, but Calico Jack wouldn't listen. He believed that Kwazii had betrayed him, and that he was working with Hooktail. He slapped Kwazii across the face, and told him to get out of his sight. He said that he never wanted to see him again, and that he was no longer his grandson. Kwazii felt a sharp pain in his cheek, and a deeper pain in his heart. He couldn't believe that his grandfather would turn against him so easily, and that he would trust Hooktail over him. He felt hurt and betrayed, and ran away from the ship, leaving behind his grandfather and Pete.

Kwazii swam away from the burning ship, feeling angry and sad. He didn't know where to go, or who to trust. He decided to follow the map that he and his grandfather had found, hoping to find the hidden cave and the treasure. He thought that maybe he could prove his innocence by finding out who really planted the bomb, or maybe he could use the treasure to start a new life. He swam for a long time, until he reached a rocky cliff. He saw a small opening in the cliff, which matched the map. He swam inside, and found himself in a dark and narrow tunnel. He followed the tunnel, until he reached a large cavern. He saw a faint light coming from the other side of the cavern, and swam towards it. He found a wooden chest, covered with seaweed and coral. He opened the chest, and saw gold and jewels sparkling inside. He was curious, and reached for the treasure. However, as soon as he touched the treasure, he heard a loud click and a hiss. He realized that the chest was booby-trapped, and that he had activated a mechanism that released poisonous gas into the cavern. He tried to swim away, but the gas was too fast and too strong. He started to cough and choke, feeling dizzy and weak. He was in danger of suffocating or losing consciousness.

Kwazii coughed and tried to find a way out, but he couldn't see through the gas... and he was too dizzy, he sat in a corner, feeling like a mistake....

 meanwhile, Calico Jack had swam to the octopod, Peso cared for Pete, While Calico Jack talked to Barnacles about what he had thought kwazii had done, but Barnacles felt there was a suspicion going on... 

Calico Jack told Barnacles everything that had happened, from finding the treasure map, to seeing the ship on fire, to hearing Hooktail's accusation, to slapping Kwazii and sending him away. He was still angry and hurt, and he blamed Kwazii for everything. He said that Kwazii had betrayed him and the Octonauts, and that he was a liar and a coward. Barnacles listened to Calico Jack's story, but he felt that something was wrong. He knew Kwazii very well, and he trusted him as his friend and crewmate. He couldn't believe that Kwazii would do such a thing, or that he would work with Hooktail. He thought that there must be more to the story, and that Hooktail might have lied or tricked them. He decided to investigate the matter, and find out the truth. He asked Calico Jack to show him the treasure map, and to tell him where Kwazii had gone. Calico Jack reluctantly gave him the map, and said that Kwazii had followed it to find the hidden cave and the treasure. Barnacles thanked him, and said that he would go after Kwazii and bring him back. He also said that he would find out who really planted the bomb, and clear Kwazii's name. He asked Calico Jack to stay at the Octopod, and to take care of Pete. He also asked him to keep an open mind, and to give Kwazii a chance to explain himself. He said that Kwazii loved him very much, and that he was his grandson no matter what. Calico Jack nodded, but he didn't say anything. He was still doubtful and bitter, and he didn't know what to think or feel.