AI co-write: stalking, accidental harm, storm and whirlpool danger

⚠️just an au⚠️

🌪️basically like the story 'hurting, run away, chased, whirlpool trouble'🌪️

One day, Kwazii was on a mission when he saw something, he saw a male Misty blue cat watching him, he knew the cat, it was Storm, somebody he saved a fish from a while ago... why was he here? Kwazii noticed that Storm was glaring at him, he brushed it off and swam back to the octopod.. 

but he saw Storm following him, he quickly found another way to the octopod and got inside, he saw Barnacles and tweak there, he didn't say anything...

a few days past, and Kwazii kept seeing Storm, it made him scared, one night when he was driving the gup B in the ocean for a nighttime of practice, he saw Storm on one of the underwater cliffs, Storm knocked some rocks down when Kwazii got close, he dodged most of them, but some hit the gup and dented it.

he drove back to the octopod where he saw tweak "what happened what did you do?!" she said looking at him... "I-I... something pushed rocks onto... me..." Kwazii said, in a fearful voice, he saw a misty blue color somewhere and hit at it, he heard a growl and saw the octonauts leader, Barnacles...

he had clawed his leader in the face, causing a wound on his eye, Tweak glared at him... "kwazii what did you do?!" she asked getting closer, Kwazii clawed her in fear and ran.... what had he done? he needed to get out of there, he hopped in the gup and drove away from the octopod...  

Calico Jack walked in and saw the wounds on Tweak and Barnacles "what happened to you Mateys?" calico Jack asked "Kwazii Attacked us for some reason, sound the octo-alert" Barnacles commanded, Tweak sounded the octo-alert

they saw a storm on the storm tracker...

the octonauts started to gather, they looked at the wounds on the polar bear and bunny...

The Octonauts were shocked and confused by what they saw. They couldn't believe that Kwazii would attack his friends and run away.

"What happened here?" Peso asked. He was a penguin and the medic of the Octonauts.

"Kwazii scratched me and Barnacles, and then he took off in his Gup-B. He said something about someone pushing rocks onto him, but we don't know who or why." Tweak said.

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would Kwazii do that?" Dashi asked. She was a dog and the photographer and computer expert of the Octonauts.

"Maybe he was scared or angry or confused. Maybe he saw something or someone that made him act that way." Shellington said. He was a sea otter and the scientist of the Octonauts.

"Or maybe he was under some kind of mind control or influence. Maybe someone was messing with his head." Dashi said.

"Or maybe he was just being a scurvy pirate and a scallywag. Maybe he wanted to cause some trouble and have some fun." Shellington said.