AI co-write: Kwazii's Secret: A Story of Love and Forgiveness

⚠️just an au⚠️

🖤Kwazii-half-dark-angle au🖤

🧪🖤 🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤🧪🖤

Kwazii and Peso were diving in a coral reef one day, Peso was helping some injured fish, and Kwazii was exploring using an old compass... it was his grandfather's compass, soon something fast swam by him, making him drop the compass, kwazii tried to get it back...

but it was too late, the compass got eaten by a whale shark....

Peso and kwazii went back to the octopod, Calico Jack looked at his grandson, Kwazii "Hey, Kwazii do you know where my compass gone? you were the last one with it..." Calico Jack said "uhm.... a whale shark.... Kinda... ate it... when I... Dropped it..?" Kwazii explained... 

peso left the room as calico jack glared at kwazii...

Calico Jack was furious when he heard what Kwazii had done. He couldn't believe that his grandson had lost his precious compass, the one that had been with him since he was a young pirate. He had given it to Kwazii as a gift, hoping that he would treasure it and use it wisely. But now, it was gone, swallowed by a whale shark.

"Ye scurvy scallywag!" Calico Jack shouted at Kwazii. "How could ye be so careless with me compass? Do ye know how much it means to me? It's more than just a tool, it's a part of me history, me legacy, me pride!"

Kwazii felt a surge of guilt and fear as he faced his grandfather's wrath. He knew that he had made a big mistake, but he didn't mean to lose the compass. He had always admired his grandfather and wanted to be like him. He loved the compass and the stories that came with it. He was sorry for what happened, but he didn't know how to say it.

"I-I'm sorry, Grandpa," Kwazii stammered. "I didn't mean to drop it, it was an accident. I tried to get it back, but the whale shark was too fast."

"Sorry?" Calico Jack snorted. "Sorry won't bring back me compass, lad. Ye should have been more careful, more responsible, more respectful. Ye don't deserve to have me compass, or to be an Octonaut. Ye're not a real pirate, ye're just a wannabe."

Kwazii felt a pang of hurt and anger as he heard his grandfather's words. He couldn't believe that he was being so harsh and cruel. He thought that his grandfather loved him and supported him, but now he felt like he had let him down and disappointed him. He felt like he didn't belong anywhere.

"That's not fair, Grandpa," Kwazii protested. "I am an Octonaut, and I am a pirate. I love the ocean and the creatures in it. I love exploring and having adventures. I love you and the compass. You can't say that I'm not fit to be an Octonaut or a pirate."

Calico Jack shook his head and turned away from Kwazii. "Ye've made your choice, lad," he said coldly. "Ye've chosen to be careless and reckless with me compass and with your life. Ye've chosen to be an Octonaut over a pirate. Well, then ye can live with the consequences. Don't expect me to forgive ye or help ye ever again."

With that, Calico Jack stormed out of the room, leaving Kwazii alone and heartbroken.

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes as he watched his grandfather leave. He felt like he had lost everything: his compass, his grandfather, his identity. He felt like he had no place in the world.

He decided that he couldn't stay in the Octopod any longer. He had to find the whale shark and get back the compass. He had to prove to his grandfather and himself that he was a real pirate and an Octonaut.

He grabbed his helmet and ran to the launch bay. He jumped into the Gup-E and sped away from the Octopod.

He didn't notice that Peso had seen him leave and followed him in the Gup-D.