AI co-write: traitors in Calico jack's friand group and sea monsters..

⚠️just an au⚠️

🔠above and beyond timeline🔠

Calico jack and Kwazii entered the cove "WHO... oh wait Calico jack?" somebody there, a black female cat asks "Black strike?" Calico jack looked surprised but happy "uhm, who are these people grandad...?" kwazii asked "Old friands..." Calico jack said, "You have a grandchild now?" a brown male cat asked looking at them "yeah... his name is kwazii" calico jack smiled as he brought kwazii closer... Kwazii looked at one of them, the white cat in the corner of the cave made him nerves, but he didn't want to say anything or ruin his grandfather's and the reunion his grandfather was having with his friands, so he stayed silent.  

The pirates welcomed Calico Jack and Kwazii with open arms and invited them to join their party. They had a feast of fish, fruits, and rum, and they sang pirate songs and danced around a fire. Kwazii was amazed by the stories that Calico Jack and his friends shared, about their adventures, battles, and treasures. He felt proud to be part of such a brave and daring family.

However, he also noticed that the white cat in the corner was not joining the fun. He was sitting alone, watching them with a sour expression. Kwazii wondered why he was so different from the others, and why he seemed to dislike them. He decided to ask his grandfather about him.

"Grandad, who is that white cat over there?" he whispered to Calico Jack.

Calico Jack looked at the white cat and frowned. "That's White Fang," he said. "He used to be one of my best mates, but he changed over the years. He became greedy and selfish, always wanting more than his share of the loot. He also started to make deals with shady characters, like smugglers and bounty hunters. He's not to be trusted, Kwazii."

"Then why did you invite him to the party?" Kwazii asked.

"I didn't," Calico Jack said. "He showed up uninvited. He said he wanted to make amends for his past mistakes, but I don't believe him. I think he's up to something."

"What do you think he's planning?" Kwazii asked.

"I don't know, but we better keep an eye on him," Calico Jack said.

Little did they know that White Fang had already set his plan in motion. He had secretly contacted a sea monster that lived near the cove, and offered it a deal: if it attacked the pirate party, he would give it half of the treasure that Calico Jack had hidden in his ship. The sea monster agreed, and waited for White Fang's signal.

White Fang waited until the pirates were busy eating and drinking, and then he sneaked out of the cove. He climbed on a rock and blew a whistle that only the sea monster could hear. The sea monster heard the whistle and roared. It swam towards the cove, ready to attack.

Calico Jack looked over at the roar, he knew the sea monster, he had fought with it once before, it was the reason he had a peg leg... he growled... Kwazii looked at him "Granddad.? what's wrong?" Kwazii looked at him "I know that roar.." Calico Jack growled, forcing kwazii behind him protectively. 

The other pirates heard the roar too, and they stopped their party. They looked at the entrance of the cove and saw a huge shadow looming over them. It was the sea monster, a giant octopus with eight long arms and a mouth full of sharp teeth. It reached into the cove and grabbed some of the pirates with its tentacles, pulling them into the water.

"Ahoy, mates! We're under attack!" Calico Jack shouted. "Grab your weapons and fight back!"

The pirates grabbed their swords, guns, and hooks, and tried to fend off the sea monster. They slashed, shot, and stabbed at its arms, but it was too strong and fast. It tossed some of the pirates into the air and caught them in its mouth, swallowing them whole.