Ai co-write: Octonauts VS 1666, 1978, 1994 killers (Fear street ✖️ Octonauts)

⚠️Just an au⚠️

Kwazii sighed "why do we have to move here again?" Kwazii asked Calico Jack, His grandfather, who was Driving the Car "Because Barnacles won't give you a choice but to go to high school here" Calico Jack said "because you failed high school randomly" Calico Jack said as he parked the car and kwazii got out, he went over to two kids, he became friands with them Quickly, their names were Kate and Simon, they also had him met Josh and Deena, who he also became friands with, he told them about being an octonaut and about the ocean but asked to keep it a secret.

"that's fine" they said, After school, Deena Took him to the Gathering for the girl who was murdered at the mall, Kwazii had seen the news on the case, he was glad the guy was gone, on the bus, Sunnyvale kids, and an Ex-Shadyside, Sam, the girl used to be Deena's Girlfriend, the Sunnyvale kids threw something at the bus, Deena threw something back Causing the Sunnyvale kids' car to spin out and Crash, they helped them.

After Kwazii went home and layed on the bed, he saw A guy outside the window, he was wearing a Skull mask and a black rope, like the guy Kwazii saw on the news, Kwazii looked at the guy, he was looking at Kwazii's cloughs, which had Sam's blood on them from earlier.

the guy ended up leaving, Deena called him "hello?" Kwazii answered, Deena told him everything... and asked for his help to deal with the killers "okay, but I got to sneak out cause Granddad doesn't want me out past 8:20, and its 9:01" Kwazii told her.

Kwazii sneaked out of his room and met Deena outside. She had a car waiting for them. "Come on, we have to hurry. The killers are after Sam and her friends." Deena said.

"Who are these killers anyway?" Kwazii asked as he got in the car.

"They're the ghosts of Shadyside's past. They're the ones who committed all those murders over the years. And they're somehow connected to Sam. She triggered them when she touched the witch's grave." Deena explained.

"The witch's grave? What witch?" Kwazii asked.

"Sarah Fier. She was accused of witchcraft in 1666 and hanged by the townspeople. They say she cursed Shadyside before she died. That's why bad things always happen here." Deena said.

"That's terrible. But why would they want to kill Sam? She didn't do anything wrong." Kwazii said.

"I don't know. Maybe they think she's a descendant of Sarah Fier or something. Or maybe they just want revenge on anyone who lives in Sunnyvale. That's where Sam moved to after we broke up." Deena said.

"Sunnyvale? Is that the town next to Shadyside?" Kwazii asked.

"Yeah, it's the opposite of Shadyside. It's rich, happy, and safe. No one ever dies there. It's like they have all the luck and we have none." Deena said bitterly.

"That doesn't seem fair." Kwazii said.

"It's not. And it's about to get worse. We're almost at the hospital where Sam is." Deena said as she parked the car.

They got out and ran inside. They saw Josh, Kate, and Simon waiting in the lobby. They looked worried and scared.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Kwazii asked.

"Sam's in surgery. She got stabbed by one of the killers." Josh said.

"Which one?" Kwazii asked.

"The Skull Mask guy. He followed us here from the mall. He was waiting for us in the parking lot." Kate said.

"How did you get away?" Kwazii asked.

"We fought him off with some fire extinguishers and a wheelchair. Then we ran inside and called the cops." Simon said.