AI co-write: Kwazii's mistake and mayor humdinger's try

⚠️just an au⚠️

🐾Paw patrol × Octonauts crossover🐾

One day, Kwazii was trying to play a game, when he accidentally clicked delete on some information, he didn't remember being there, he then realized he accidentally grabbed inkling's computer "whoops..." Kwazii said as he went to give the computer back, inkling looked at the computer and saw some information was deleted "Kwazii, how could you? that information was important to our rescues!" Inkling said before leaving the room, Barnacles walked in and glared at kwazii.

Kwazii tried to explain that he was playing a game and he didn't mean to delete anything, but Barnacles didn't listen. He scolded Kwazii for being irresponsible and careless, and told him that he was no longer welcome on the Octopod. He ordered him to pack his things and leave immediately. Kwazii felt hurt and angry, and he didn't want to argue with Barnacles. He grabbed his pirate hat and his treasure chest, and left the Octopod without saying goodbye to anyone. He decided to go to Adventure Bay, where he hoped to find some friends who would understand him.

Meanwhile, the PAW Patrol was having a relaxing day at the Lookout, when Ryder received a call from Captain Turbot. He said that he had spotted a strange submarine near the bay, and he was worried that it might be up to no good. Ryder told the pups to get ready for a mission, and they all jumped into their vehicles. They followed Captain Turbot's directions and soon found the submarine. It was painted black and had a large claw on the front. Ryder recognized it as Mayor Humdinger's latest invention, the Claw Sub. He wondered what Mayor Humdinger was planning to do with it.

As they approached the Claw Sub, they saw Kwazii swimming towards them. He was happy to see them, and he waved at them. He hoped that they would let him join them for a while, since he had nowhere else to go. But before he could reach them, the Claw Sub's claw grabbed him and pulled him inside. Kwazii screamed for help, but it was too late. Mayor Humdinger had captured him.

The PAW Patrol was shocked by what they saw. They tried to chase the Claw Sub, but it was too fast for them. They lost sight of it as it disappeared into the depths of the ocean. Ryder contacted Calico Jack, who was Kwazii's grandfather and an old friend of his. He told him what had happened, and asked him for his help. Calico Jack agreed to help, and said that he would meet them at the Octopod.

The PAW Patrol arrived at the Octopod, where they met Calico Jack and the other Octonauts. They explained to them what had happened to Kwazii, and asked them for their help. The Octonauts were shocked and saddened by the news. They realized that they had made a terrible mistake by exiling Kwazii, and they wanted to make it up to him. They apologized to Calico Jack and the PAW Patrol for their behavior, and said that they would do anything to save Kwazii.

Ryder accepted their apology, and said that they needed to work together as a team. He said that they needed to find out where Mayor Humdinger had taken Kwazii, and what he was going to do with him. He said that they needed to use their skills and resources to rescue Kwazii before it was too late.

"I saw where they were heading and we need an extra set of paws, Everest come in..." Ryder said into his tablet... Everest was the paw patrol's mountain and snow rescue dog "Everest here, what going on?" Everest said, "We saw Mayor humdinger taking a kidnapped cat to Jake's mountain somewhere, can you help us find them?" Ryder asked, "don't know why'd they come here but ice or snow I'm ready to go!" Everest smiled, and the octonauts, Calico Jack and paw patrol met up with Everest at the bottom of the mountain.  

 Everest was glad to see the Octonauts, Calico Jack, and the PAW Patrol. She greeted them warmly and said that she was ready to help them find Kwazii. She said that she had a good sense of smell and could track down Mayor Humdinger's scent. She asked Ryder to give her something that belonged to Mayor Humdinger, so that she could sniff it and follow his trail.