Sorry Ai-cowrite: The Siphonophore Poison

⚠️Just an AU, please no hate⚠️

Kwazii was swimming around in the deepest parts of the ocean, he didn't see the creature behind him a giant Siphonophore, it went closer and still kwazii didn't see it. 

The siphonophore was a long, thin creature made up of many smaller animals called zooids. Each zooid had a different function, such as feeding, swimming or stinging. The siphonophore used its stinging zooids to catch prey and defend itself from predators. It saw Kwazii as a potential meal and followed him stealthily.

Kwazii was looking for a rare fish that Shellington had told him about. He had a camera with him to take a picture of it. He swam deeper and deeper, hoping to spot the fish. He didn't notice the siphonophore behind him, nor the warning signs that he was entering its territory. He saw a flash of color in the distance and thought it was the fish. He swam towards it, excited.

The flash of color was actually a lure that the siphonophore used to attract prey. As Kwazii got closer, the siphonophore struck. It wrapped its long body around Kwazii and stung him with its nematocysts. Kwazii felt a sharp pain and screamed. He dropped his camera and tried to free himself, but the siphonophore was too strong. He felt dizzy and weak from the venom.

Meanwhile, on the Octopod, Calico Jack was watching Kwazii's camera feed on a screen. He had joined Kwazii on his mission as his backup and stayed on the ship to monitor his progress. He saw Kwazii swim deeper and deeper, then suddenly disappear from the screen. He heard his scream and saw a glimpse of the siphonophore. He realized what had happened and grabbed his sword.

"Kwazii's in trouble!" he shouted to the other Octonauts. "He's been attacked by a siphonophore! I'm going after him!"

He ran to the launch bay and jumped into the Gup-R, a fast and agile submarine that he and Kwazii had built together. He started the engine and sped towards Kwazii's location.

"Hang on, lad!" he said to himself. "I'm coming to save you!"

As kwazii Struggled to free himself, he saw cracks appear on his helmet, causing water to get in "that's not good..." Kwazii told himself weakly, he didn't see the gup R diving down to him, Kwazii tried to get his radio.. but he couldn't find it... the Siphonophore looked up and saw another cat getting out of the gup that had just arrived, Kwazii started to cough as his helmet continued to flood.

Calico Jack reached Kwazii's depth and saw him trapped by the siphonophore. He saw his helmet cracking and filling with water. He knew he had to act fast. He parked the Gup-R near Kwazii and got out. He wore a special suit that protected him from the pressure and the cold. He also had a jetpack that helped him move underwater.

He flew towards Kwazii and the siphonophore. He drew his sword and slashed at the creature's body, trying to cut it off. The siphonophore felt the pain and let go of Kwazii. It turned its attention to Calico Jack and tried to sting him. Calico Jack dodged its attacks and kept cutting its zooids. He managed to sever its head from its tail, making it lose control.

He grabbed Kwazii and flew back to the Gup-R. He opened the hatch and put Kwazii inside. He saw that Kwazii was unconscious and his helmet was broken. He took off his helmet and checked his pulse. He was relieved to find that he was still alive, but he needed medical attention.

He put on a spare helmet and contacted the Octopod.

"Octonauts, this is Calico Jack. I've got Kwazii. He's been stung by a siphonophore and his helmet is cracked. We need help!"

"Calico Jack, this is Captain Barnacles. We're on our way. Hold on!"

Calico Jack nodded and closed the hatch. He started the engine and drove the Gup-R towards the surface. He looked at Kwazii and hoped he would be okay.