AI co-write: Dubois sea snake vs a grandfather's love

Kwazii was swimming alone on a solo mission, he didn't see the Dubois Sea snake behind him, until it bit him on the leg, he started to swim away and got to land, but he started to feel weak from the Venom....

meanwhile, on the same Island that Kwazii managed to get to, Calico Jack was exploring. 

Calico Jack was exploring the island, looking for treasure and adventure. He had left the Octopod for a few days to have some fun on his own. He had a map and a compass, and he was following some clues that he had found in an old pirate book.

He was walking along the shore, when he heard a faint cry for help. He stopped and listened, trying to locate the source of the sound. He heard it again, and recognized it as Kwazii's voice. He felt a surge of fear and worry. He wondered what had happened to his grandson, and why he was on the island.

He ran towards the direction of the voice, calling out "Kwazii! Kwazii! Where are you?"

He reached a small cove, where he saw Kwazii lying on the sand, pale and weak. He also saw a bite mark on his leg, and blood staining his fur. He realized that Kwazii had been bitten by something, and that he was in trouble.

He rushed to Kwazii's side and checked his pulse and breathing. They were both slow and shallow. He saw that Kwazii was barely conscious, but still alive.

He said "Kwazii! Kwazii! Can you hear me? It's me, grandpa!"

Kwazii opened his eyes slightly and said "Grandpa? Is that you? I'm so glad you're here..."

Calico Jack hugged him gently and said "I'm here, lad. I'm here. What happened to you? What bit you?"

Kwazii tried to speak, but his voice was weak and raspy. He said "Snake... sea snake... it bit me... it hurts..."

Calico Jack looked at the wound and recognized it as a sea snake bite. He knew that sea snakes were very venomous and that Kwazii was in danger. He also knew that there was no time to waste. He took out his radio and called the Octonauts for help. He told them that Kwazii had been bitten by a sea snake and that he needed urgent medical attention. He asked them to send a Gup as fast as they could.

He then turned to Kwazii and said "Don't worry, lad. Help is on the way. You're going to be okay."

He took off his shirt and wrapped it around Kwazii's leg, trying to stop the bleeding. He also lifted Kwazii's leg above his heart, trying to slow down the venom circulation.

He also talked to Kwazii, trying to keep him conscious and calm. He told him stories about their pirate adventures, their family history, and their love for each other. He told him that he was proud of him, that he was brave and strong, and that he would make it through this. He told him that he loved him more than anything in the world, and that he would never leave him alone.

He prayed to the sea gods to spare his grandson's life, to give him a second chance, to let him see another sunrise. He prayed with all his heart and soul, with tears in his eyes and a lump in his throat.

He prayed until he heard the sound of a Gup approaching the island.

He prayed until he saw Peso and Shellington jumping out of the Gup with a stretcher and a medical kit.

He prayed until he handed Kwazii over to them and watched them take him inside the Gup.

He prayed until he heard Peso say that Kwazii was still alive, but in critical condition.

He prayed until he got inside the Gup with them and held Kwazii's hand.

He prayed until they reached the Octopod and took Kwazii to the sick bay.

on the way kwazii had fainted, Peso quickly gave him an antivenom, and checked him over, he sighed as he found that kwazii was getting better, he walked over to calico jack.. 

Peso walked over to Calico Jack, who was sitting next to Kwazii, holding his paw. He said "Calico Jack, can I speak with you?"

Calico Jack nodded and walked over to Peso. He asked "How is Kwazii?"

Peso smiled and said "He's getting better. The antivenom is working. He's still unconscious, but his vital signs are improving. He should wake up soon."

Calico Jack felt a wave of relief and gratitude. He said "Thank you, Peso. Thank you for saving his life. You're a great doctor and a great friend."

Peso smiled back and said "You're welcome, Calico Jack. You're a great grandfather and a great friend too."

They hugged each other and then walked back to Kwazii's bedside. They saw that Kwazii was still asleep, but he looked more peaceful and relaxed. His breathing was steady and his pulse was normal.

They sat next to him and held his paws. They watched him sleep and hoped that he would wake up soon.

They also talked to him, telling him how much they missed him and how happy they were to see him alive. They also told him jokes, stories, and songs, trying to make him smile and laugh.

They stayed with him until he opened his eyes and said "Hey, guys..."

They smiled and said "Hey, Kwazii..."

They hugged him and kissed him and told him that they loved him.

He smiled and said "I love you too..."

He looked at them and said "What happened? Where am I?"

They told him what had happened, how he had been bitten by a sea snake, how Calico Jack had saved him, how Peso and Shellington had treated him, how they had brought him to the Octopod, how they had cared for him.

He listened to them and said "Wow... that's a lot... thank you all for everything... you're the best..."

They smiled and said "You're welcome, Kwazii... you're the best too..."

He looked at Calico Jack and said "Grandpa... you saved me... you're my hero..."

Calico Jack looked at Kwazii and said "Kwazii... you're my grandson... you're my treasure..."

They hugged each other and said "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being careless... I'm sorry for scaring you..."

They said "It's okay... it's okay... it's over now... we're together now..."

They said "I'm proud of you... I'm proud of you for being brave... I'm proud of you for surviving..."

They said "I'm proud of you too... I'm proud of you for being strong... I'm proud of you for saving me..."

They looked at each other and said "I love you... I love you more than anything in the world..."

They smiled at each other.

They both felt happy.

They both felt loved.

The end.