AI co-write: Lantern Festival and smugglers

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii and Calico Jack went to the Lantern festival, they split up to look around and enjoy it, Kwazii saw a lantern floating around and wondered why nobody was with it, why would somebody leave it alone? he decided to follow it.

Kwazii followed the lantern, which was shaped like a dragon and had a red glow. He was fascinated by its beauty and movement. He didn't notice that it was leading him away from the main street, where the festival was taking place. He also didn't notice that someone was watching him from the shadows, a sinister smile on his face. The lantern floated into a dark alley, where it stopped and hung in the air. Kwazii walked into the alley, curious to see why the lantern had stopped. He reached out to touch it, but before he could, he felt a hand grab his shoulder and spin him around. He came face to face with a man wearing a black mask and a leather jacket. He had a scar on his cheek and a knife in his hand. "Hello there, kitty cat," the man said, sneering. "You're just what I was looking for." Kwazii gasped and tried to pull away, but the man was stronger than him. He held him tightly and put the knife to his throat. "Don't struggle, or I'll cut you," the man said. "Who are you? What do you want?" Kwazii asked, scared. "I'm a smuggler, and I want you," the man said. "You see, I have a buyer who pays good money for exotic animals like you. And you're very rare indeed. A talking cat with an eye patch? You'll fetch a high price on the black market." Kwazii realized he was in big trouble. He wished he had never followed the lantern, which he now saw was attached to a string that the man was holding. It was a trap, and he had fallen for it. He wondered where Calico Jack was, and if he would ever see him again.

"HELP!!!!!!!" Kwazii tried to scream, as he was dragged away "GRANDAD!" Kwazii screamed, as he was tied up, he tried to fight back as he was screaming for help or his grandfather, he was soon gagged, and put into a black van.

Meanwhile, somebody had heard him, it was somebody who lived in China, he saw who kwazii was here with and decided to try to find him and tell him what had happened.

Calico Jack was enjoying the Lantern Festival, watching the lanterns, making wishes, and solving riddles. He had told Kwazii to meet him at a certain spot after an hour, but he hadn't seen him yet. He was starting to get worried. He wondered if Kwazii had gotten lost or distracted by something. He decided to look for him, hoping he was okay. He walked around the street, calling his name and showing his picture to people. But no one had seen him or knew where he was. Calico Jack felt a pang of fear in his chest. He hoped nothing bad had happened to his grandson. He wished he had a way to contact him or the Octonauts. He felt helpless and alone. He was about to give up and go back to the spot where they were supposed to meet, when he saw a young man running towards him. The man was wearing a red shirt and a hat with a lantern on it. He looked like he was in a hurry and had something important to say. "Excuse me, sir," the man said, panting. "Are you looking for this cat?" He showed him a picture of Kwazii on his phone. Calico Jack's eyes widened and he felt a surge of hope. "Yes, yes, I am," he said eagerly. "That's my grandson, Kwazii. Do you know where he is?" The man nodded and looked serious. "I'm afraid I have some bad news, sir," he said. "Your grandson has been kidnapped by a gang of smugglers. I saw them take him away in a black van." Calico Jack felt his blood run cold and his heart sink. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His grandson had been kidnapped? By smugglers? Why? How? "What? How do you know this?" he asked, shocked. "I live near the alley where they took him," the man said. "I heard him scream for help and saw them drag him into the van. I tried to stop them, but they were too fast and too many. They had a knife and threatened to kill him if I interfered." Calico Jack felt a wave of anger and sadness wash over him. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Those bastards! How dare they hurt his grandson! He had to find them and rescue him before it was too late. "Did you see where they went?" he asked, urgently. "Yes, I did," the man said. "I followed them in my bike as far as I could, but I lost them at a traffic light. But I managed to take a picture of their license plate before they got away." He showed him the picture on his phone. It was blurry, but readable enough. Calico Jack memorized the number and thanked the man profusely. "You're welcome, sir," the man said. "But you have to hurry. They might take him out of the city or even out of the country soon." Calico Jack nodded and ran to find a taxi or a car that could take him to where the van was headed. He hoped he wasn't too late.