Ai co-write: poisoned Arrow trap vs pirates

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii were on a treasure hunt "that should be the cave that has our map..." calico Jack says as he leads kwazii in, Suddenly, a trap turned on, Calico Jack saw the arrow on his side and dodged it, Kwazii saw his, but he went striate into the path of the one that was meant to hit Calico jack. 

 Calico Jack heard Kwazii scream in pain and turned to see him clutching his shoulder, where an arrow was sticking out. He ran to his side and saw blood dripping from the wound. He also noticed a faint purple color on the arrow tip, which meant it was poisoned. He cursed under his breath and said, "Hang on, matey. I'll get you out of here." He carefully pulled out the arrow and threw it away, then ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt and wrapped it around Kwazii's shoulder, applying pressure to stop the bleeding. He lifted Kwazii up and carried him deeper into the cave, hoping to find the treasure map and a way out. Kwazii groaned and said, "Thanks, Grandad. You saved me." Calico Jack smiled and said, "Don't mention it, lad. You're my best mate, after all." He reached the end of the cave and saw a wooden chest with a lock on it. He used his sword to break the lock and opened the chest, revealing a parchment with a map drawn on it. He took the map and examined it, looking for a clue to where they could find a cure for Kwazii's poison. He saw a symbol of a flower with four petals and a note that said, "Seek the blossom of life in the valley of shadows." He recognized the flower as a rare plant that had healing properties, but he also knew that the valley of shadows was a dangerous place full of predators and pitfalls. He sighed and said, "Looks like we have to go to the valley of shadows, matey. There's a flower there that can cure you." Kwazii nodded weakly and said, "Let's go then. I don't want to die here." Calico Jack tucked the map in his pocket and carried Kwazii out of the cave, avoiding any more traps along the way. He reached his ship and set sail for the valley of shadows, hoping to reach it before it was too late.

Kwazii sat on a chair near the back of the ship, he coughed, and fell unconscious, Calico Jack looked over, "Pete, check on him!" Calico Jack asked his parrot pal, and Pete flew over to kwazii, Pete flew back and landed on calico Jack's shoulder, he looked at him and nodded, Kwazii was just unconscious. 

Calico Jack breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Thank goodness. He's still alive." He steered the ship towards the valley of shadows, which was visible on the horizon. He saw dark clouds looming over the valley, and heard thunder rumbling in the distance. He knew they were in for a rough ride, but he was determined to save Kwazii. He said, "Hold on tight, matey. We're almost there." He braced himself as the ship entered the valley, where strong winds and waves rocked the vessel. He dodged rocks and reefs that threatened to sink the ship, and avoided lightning bolts that struck the water. He spotted a small beach where he could land the ship, and headed towards it. He managed to anchor the ship safely on the shore, and jumped off with Kwazii in his arms. He looked around and saw a dense forest full of shadows and strange noises. He said, "This is it. The valley of shadows. The flower should be somewhere in there." He carried Kwazii into the forest, following the map's directions. He hoped to find the flower before any danger found them.

He looked around the area, he found a safe cave, and left Pete with Kwazii inside, he went out to find the flower, if he found danger, he was going to make sure kwazii was not around to be in more harm... 

he looked around and shook his head, he quickly found the flower and ran back to kwazii, who had stopped breathing. 

Calico Jack panicked when he saw Kwazii lying still and pale on the cave floor. He dropped the flower and ran to his side, checking his pulse and breathing. He felt nothing and said, "No, no, no. Don't do this to me, matey. Don't leave me." He placed his mouth over Kwazii's and blew air into his lungs, then pressed his hands on his chest and pumped it repeatedly. He repeated the process several times, hoping to revive him. He said, "Come on, lad. Wake up. Please wake up." He looked at Kwazii's face and saw a faint flicker of his eyelids. He felt a weak pulse on his wrist and a shallow breath on his lips. He smiled and said, "That's it. That's my boy. You're alive." He hugged Kwazii and kissed his forehead, then picked up the flower and crushed its petals in his hand. He squeezed the juice out of the petals and dripped it on Kwazii's wound, where it sizzled and bubbled. He said, "This will heal you, matey. This will make you better." He watched as the wound closed and the purple color faded from Kwazii's skin. He saw Kwazii open his eyes and look at him with a weak smile. He said, "Hey, grandad. You did it. You saved me." Calico Jack grinned and said, "Of course I did, lad. I told you I would." He hugged Kwazii again and said, "I'm so glad you're okay, matey. I don't know what I'd do without you." Kwazii hugged him back and said, "Me too, grandad. Me too."

the end.