AI co-write: Calico Jack's map, Harsh waters to stranded, and treasure

⚠️Just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii and Barnacles were sailing around on a small exploring mission, Kwazii looked at his grandfather's map so he could help his grandfather find the treasure... but kwazii dropped it.... and it floated away, Kwazii reached out for it, but he couldn't grab it.... 

they went back to the octopod, where calico Jack was waiting in the launch bay, Calico Jack smiled "Hi, do either of you know where my map is...?" Calico Jack asked "uhm... I kinda dropped it and..." Kwazii started "so you lost it...?" Calico Jack growled.

Barnacles left the room, As Calico Jack glared at Kwazii "Granddad... I.." Kwazii started but....

Calico Jack interrupted Kwazii with a loud roar. "You lost it? You lost my map? The only clue to the treasure of my pirate ancestors? How could you be so clumsy and selfish, Kwazii? You don't care about our family legacy at all, do you?" He shouted, making Kwazii flinch.

Kwazii felt a surge of sadness and anger in his chest. He loved his grandfather, but he hated how he always treated him like a disappointment. He wanted to make him proud, but he never seemed to do anything right. He wished he could find the treasure and prove himself, but he had no idea where to look. He felt like he didn't belong in the Octopod, or anywhere else.

"Granddad, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose it, I was just trying to help..." Kwazii tried to explain, but Calico Jack cut him off again. "Sorry? Sorry is not enough, Kwazii. You have to take responsibility for your actions. You have to face the consequences. You have to..." He paused, as if thinking of a suitable punishment. "You have to stay in your room for the rest of the day. No more exploring, no more sailing, no more fun. Maybe then you'll learn your lesson."

Kwazii couldn't believe what he heard. He felt like his grandfather had just taken away everything that made him happy. He felt like his grandfather didn't love him anymore. He felt like he had nothing left to lose. He decided to run away from the Octopod, and find his own way in the world.

He ran to his room, packed a small bag with some essentials, and sneaked out of the Octopod through a secret hatch. He grabbed the Gup-C, which was his favorite vehicle, and started the engine. He looked back at the Octopod, where his grandfather and his friends were probably wondering where he was. He felt a pang of regret, but he pushed it aside. He told himself that he was better off alone.

He sailed into the stormy sea, where he hoped to find his grandfather's treasure and make him proud. However, he soon realized that the stormy sea was full of perils, such as waves, rocks, and thunderbolts. He tried to dodge them, but he was too late. A huge wave crashed into his Gup-C, sending it flying into the air. It landed on a deserted island, where it broke into pieces. Kwazii managed to escape with his bag, but he was injured and exhausted.

He dragged himself onto the shore, where he collapsed on the sand. He looked around, and saw nothing but palm trees and coconuts. He wondered if anyone would ever find him there. He wondered if anyone would ever care.

He closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

He soon opened his eyes to monkey sounds, Kwazii and the monkey talked for hours.... Kwazii followed the monkey somewhere on the island... 

Meanwhile, Calico Jack looked around the kitchen, he picked out a few things for kwazii and went to kwazii's room "Kwazii... I brought some food...." Calico Jack said, no reply, kwazii didn't open the door "Kwazii... open the door..." Calico Jack said... Still no reply, kwazii didn't open the door, Calico Jack started to get Worried "Kwazii, open the door..." Calico Jack growled fiercely, no reply, Calico Jack broke the door open and looked around, he couldn't see kwazii...