Ai co-write: Kwazii's Last Adventure: A Pirate Cat's Sacrifice and Legacy

⚠️just an au⚠️

🚩Loosely based off of 'Seashell's Magic and Kwazii's Sacrifice'🚩

🔠above and beyond🔠

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii were sailing in the gup R, A sailfish gup that Kwazii had helped tweak make, they were helping Fishes who were caught in a net, Kwazii had jumped into the water to help untangle them, while Calico Jack monitored them from the gup, after they were done a storm started to brew from nowhere.

A wave suddenly pushed kwazii under the water, he felt something bite his leg, but he couldn't see what, it looked like a snake, but he wasn't sure, he managed to get above the water, and calico jack helped him into the ship "are you okay?" Calico jack asked him "yeah..." Kwazii said, he wasn't going to say anything about the bite, not yet... it was probably a harmless animal he scared anyways, suddenly they were knocked out of the gup R, they landed on an island. 

Calico Jack awoke, he looked to kwazii, and woke him up, the tried to use there octo-watches but there was no signal...

Calico Jack and Kwazii looked around the island. It was small and deserted, with only a few palm trees and rocks. They saw the wreckage of their Gup-R on the shore, but it was too damaged to be repaired. They decided to look for some shelter and food, hoping that someone would find them soon.

They walked along the beach, looking for signs of life. Kwazii felt a sharp pain in his leg, where he had been bitten. He looked down and saw blood seeping through his pants. He winced and tried to hide it from Calico Jack, but his grandfather noticed.

"Kwazii, what's wrong with your leg?" Calico Jack asked, concerned.

Kwazii hesitated, then decided to tell him the truth. "I got bitten by something in the water, when the storm hit us." He said.

Calico Jack frowned and lifted Kwazii's pant leg. He gasped when he saw the wound. It was swollen and purple, with two puncture marks. He recognized it as a snake bite, and not a harmless one.

"Kwazii, this is serious. You've been bitten by a venomous snake. We need to get you some help." He said.

Kwazii felt a surge of fear and regret. He wished he had told Calico Jack sooner, maybe they could have done something to stop the venom from spreading. But now it was too late.

"Granddad, I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you." He said.

Calico Jack shook his head and hugged him. "It's not your fault, lad. You were brave and selfless, as always." He said.

He looked around, hoping to find something that could help Kwazii. He saw some coconuts on a tree and some vines on the ground. He had an idea.

He climbed the tree and picked some coconuts. He cracked them open and gave Kwazii some coconut water to drink. He hoped it would hydrate him and flush out some of the venom.

He then cut some vines and made a tourniquet around Kwazii's leg. He hoped it would slow down the blood flow and prevent the venom from reaching his heart.

He did his best with what he had, but he knew it was not enough. He knew that Kwazii needed more than coconuts and vines.

He knew that he needed a miracle.

He carried him to a nearby cave, where he laid him down on some leaves.

He tried to make him comfortable and keep him warm. He told him stories of their pirate adventures and their creature friends. He tried to make him laugh and hope.

But he knew it was not enough. He knew that Kwazii was fading away with every passing minute.

He knew that he might lose him forever.