AI co-write: important Data, Fire, nets, Black Patch, Kwazii's death

⚠️just an au⚠️

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

one day, Kwazii was trying to help his friands by clearing some unimportant data, but he didn't know he was accidentally deleting some important data... Barnacles walked over and saw what he was doing "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Barnacles growled, the other octonauts looked over "uh, I was trying to..." Kwazii started but he was interrupted by tweak "Deleting our research...?!" Tweak said "I.." Kwazii started, but barnacles wouldn't let him continue "Go...you're exiled..." Barnacles growled...   

Kwazii sighed, and hopped into the gup-B, and drove away...

Kwazii drove the Gup-B aimlessly, feeling sad and angry. He couldn't believe that his friends had kicked him out of the Octonauts. He had only wanted to help them by clearing some space on the computer, but he had accidentally deleted some important data. He didn't know what it was, but it must have been something very valuable. He wished they had given him a chance to explain, but they had just assumed the worst and told him to go.

He wondered where he could go. He had no home, no family, no friends. He felt alone and lost.

He saw a small island in the distance and decided to check it out. Maybe he could find some food, water, or shelter there.

He parked the Gup-B on the shore and got out. He looked around and saw a wooden hut with a pirate flag on it.

"Ahoy there!" a voice shouted from inside. "Who goes there?"

Kwazii recognized the voice. It was his grandfather, Calico Jack, the famous pirate cat.

"Grandpa?" Kwazii called out.

The door opened and Calico Jack came out. He was a brown cat with a red bandana, a hook for a hand, and a peg leg. He had a parrot on his shoulder named Pete.

"Kwazii?" Calico Jack said. "Is that you?"

He ran towards Kwazii and hugged him.

"Grandpa!" Kwazii said. "I'm so glad to see you!"

"What are you doing here, lad?" Calico Jack asked. "Where are the other Octonauts?"

Kwazii's face fell. He told Calico Jack what had happened.

"They exiled you?" Calico Jack said. "That's terrible! How could they do that to you?"

He shook his head and frowned.

"Well, don't you worry, lad," he said. "You can stay with me. You're always welcome here."

He led Kwazii to his hut and invited him in.

"Make yourself at home, lad," he said. "I have some soup on the stove. You must be hungry."

He poured some soup into a bowl and handed it to Kwazii.

"Thank you, grandpa," Kwazii said.

He took the bowl and sat down on a chair.

Calico Jack sat down on another chair and smiled.

"So, tell me, lad," he said. "What have you been up to lately? Any exciting adventures?"

Kwazii tried to smile back and tell him some stories, but he couldn't hide his sadness.

Calico Jack noticed and sighed.

"I know how you feel, lad," he said. "I've been there myself. I've been betrayed by my crew, chased by the navy, marooned on an island. It's not easy being a pirate."