AI co-write: why you don't prank with 'fake' snakes you find on the ground

⚠️Just an au⚠️

🔠Above and beyond timeline🔠

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii were Hiking, when Calico Jack found a snake that looked like a Cobra, it looked like it had its eyes open, but it was not moving, Calico Jack petted it carefully, it still didn't move, it seemed fake, "why would somebody leave a fake snake here?" he wondered, as he picked it up and put it in kwazii's backpack, thinking of making him laugh, cause kwazii seemed bored, and was not having fun on the hike...

 Kwazii was indeed bored and tired of hiking. He wanted to go back to the Octopod and relax. He didn't notice that Calico Jack had put something in his backpack. He just followed him along the trail, hoping they would reach the end soon. He didn't see the mischievous grin on Calico Jack's face, or the slight movement of the snake in his backpack.

They finally reached a clearing where they decided to take a break. Calico Jack suggested that they have a snack, and told Kwazii to get some fruit from his backpack. Kwazii agreed, and opened his backpack. He reached inside, and felt something cold and scaly. He pulled it out, and saw a snake staring at him with its fangs bared. He screamed and dropped the snake, which landed on the ground and hissed.

Calico Jack burst out laughing, thinking it was a fake snake. He said, "Gotcha, lad! That was a good prank, eh?" He expected Kwazii to laugh too, but instead he saw him clutching his hand and looking pale. He realized something was wrong, and asked, "Kwazii, are you alright?"

Kwazii shook his head, and showed him his hand. There was a bite mark on it, with blood dripping from it. He said, "That snake bit me! It's not fake, it's real! And it hurts like crazy!"

Calico Jack gasped, and looked at the snake again. He saw that it was indeed a real cobra, and that it had its eyes open. He realized that he had made a terrible mistake, and that he had put Kwazii in danger. He felt guilty and scared, and said, "Oh no, Kwazii, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was real! I thought it was fake! We have to get you an antidote right away!"

He grabbed his backpack and searched for his first aid kit. He found it and opened it, hoping to find some antivenom. But he didn't find any. He only found some bandages, some disinfectant, and some painkillers. He cursed under his breath, and said, "Blast! I don't have any antivenom! What are we going to do?"

Kwazii felt his hand swelling up and throbbing. He felt dizzy and nauseous. He said, "We have to get back to the Octopod! Maybe Peso has some antivenom! Hurry!"

Calico Jack nodded, and said, "Okay, okay, let's go!" He wrapped Kwazii's hand with a bandage, and gave him some painkillers. He helped him up, and put his arm around his shoulder. He picked up the backpacks and the snake, and threw them away. He said, "Come on, lad, we have to run!"

They started running back to the trail, hoping to reach the Octopod in time...

soon, as they were getting close to the gup, Kwazii began to cough and wheeze, Calico Jack pressed a Butten on his octo-watch, and sounded the octo-alert.  

As soon as Calico Jack sounded the octo-alert, the Octopod received the signal. Captain Barnacles answered the call, and said, "Calico Jack, Kwazii, what's going on?"

Calico Jack said, "Captain, we have an emergency! Kwazii has been bitten by a venomous snake! We need antivenom right away!"

Captain Barnacles said, "A venomous snake? How did that happen?"

Calico Jack said, "It was a prank gone wrong, Captain. I thought it was a fake snake, but it was real. It was my fault, Captain. I'm so sorry."

Captain Barnacles said, "Don't worry about that now, Calico Jack. We'll talk about that later. Right now, we have to save Kwazii. Where are you?"