AI co-write: The Treasure of Love: A Kwazii and Calico Jack Oneshot

⚠️just an au⚠️

🐈adopted Kwazii au🐈

Calico Jack followed Kwazii through the amazon River "what are we doing here?" Calico Jack asked Kwazii "meeting a friand of mine" Kwazii answered Is he going to tell me finally what's going on? Calico Jack wondered, Kwazii looked over "Why do you ask?" Kwazii asked suspicious. 

Calico Jack sighed. He knew Kwazii was hiding something from him, something important. He had noticed how Kwazii would sometimes disappear for hours, or how he would avoid certain questions, or how he would act strangely around some creatures. He wanted to know more about Kwazii's past, but he didn't want to push him too hard. He loved Kwazii, and he wanted him to be happy.

They arrived at a small hut by the riverbank, where a friendly otter greeted them. "Kwazii! Long time no see, matey!" the otter said, hugging Kwazii. "And who's this handsome fellow?" he asked, looking at Calico Jack.

"This is Calico Jack, my... my grandfather," Kwazii said, blushing slightly. "Calico Jack, this is Oscar, an old friend of mine."

"Nice to meet you, Oscar," Calico Jack said politely, shaking the otter's paw.

"Come on in, I have something for you," Oscar said, leading them inside the hut. He rummaged through a pile of junk and pulled out a dusty map. "Here it is! The map to the lost treasure of Captain Blackbeard!"

Kwazii gasped. "Blackbeard? The most notorious pirate of all time?"

"That's right! And this map shows the way to his secret stash of gold and jewels! I found it in an old shipwreck, and I thought you might be interested," Oscar said, handing the map to Kwazii.

Kwazii examined the map carefully. It showed a series of symbols and clues that led to a hidden island in the middle of the ocean. "Wow! This is amazing! Thank you, Oscar!" Kwazii said, hugging the otter again.

"Don't mention it, matey. Just be careful, though. The treasure is guarded by a fearsome sea monster that no one has ever seen and lived to tell the tale," Oscar warned.

Kwazii grinned. "That's what makes it fun! Come on, Grandpa Jack, let's go find this treasure!"

Calico Jack felt a pang of worry. He didn't like how close Kwazii was with Oscar, or how excited he was about the treasure. He wondered if Kwazii was running away from something. He followed Kwazii outside, feeling uneasy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked Kwazii.

"Of course I am! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Don't you want to see Blackbeard's treasure?" Kwazii asked.

"I do, but... I also want to see you safe," Calico Jack said softly.

"I am safe! What are you talking about?" Kwazii asked.

Calico Jack looked into Kwazii's eyes. "I'm talking about us, Kwazii. I'm talking about our family. I love you, but I feel like you don't trust me enough to share your troubles with me."

Kwazii looked away. "I... I do trust you, Grandpa Jack. But there are some things that are better left unsaid."

"Like what? What are you hiding from me?" Calico Jack asked.

Kwazii shook his head. "It doesn't matter. It's in the past."

"It does matter to me! It matters because I care about you! Please, Kwazii, tell me what's going on!" Calico Jack pleaded.

Kwazii snapped. "Fine! You want to know? You really want to know? Well, here it is: I'm not really your grandson! I'm not even related to you! I'm an orphan who was adopted by your son when he was a pirate! And ever since then, I've been pretending to be your grandson, because I didn't want to lose you or the Octonauts! There! Are you happy now?" Kwazii shouted.