AI co-write: ✈️Kwazii's callings✈️ (Octonauts❌Manifest)

⚠️Just an au⚠️

✈️Octonauts❌Manifest✈️

One day, Kwazii was going on a plane ride, the plane was 828, the plane the octonauts were originally on was delayed and they had to get back home, so every octonaut but kwazii went on plane 222 while kwazii went on 828, Kwazii walked on and sat next to a Black haired girl, who he later learned was Saanvi.

Kwazii and Saanvi exchanged some small talk as the plane took off. Kwazii told her about his life as an Octonaut, and Saanvi told him about her work as a medical researcher. They both found each other's stories fascinating and unusual.

The flight was going smoothly until they hit some turbulence. Kwazii was used to rough seas, but he felt uneasy as the plane shook and rattled. Saanvi gripped his paw and told him to stay calm. They looked out the window and saw a bright flash of light.

The next thing they knew, the plane was landing. They heard the captain announce that they had arrived at Stewart International Airport in Newburgh, New York. Kwazii and Saanvi were confused. They thought they were supposed to land at JFK Airport in New York City.

They got off the plane and were greeted by a swarm of police officers and agents. They were told to stay put and wait for instructions. They saw a man in a suit approach them. He introduced himself as Robert Vance, the deputy director of the NSA.

He told them that they had been missing for five and a half years. He said that their plane had disappeared from radar and was presumed to have crashed. He said that they were all miraculously alive and unaged.

Kwazii and Saanvi were shocked and speechless. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. They wondered what had happened to their friends, families, and lives. They wondered what had happened to them.

They looked at each other with fear and disbelief. They felt a strange connection, as if they had shared something extraordinary and inexplicable.

They had no idea what was in store for them.

they each talked with the police, Kwazii also met Ben and Michaela and Cal, he wondered if the octonauts had replaced him yet, he sighed, they probably had... he felt tears fall as he thought about it, had they even missed him? 

Kwazii was taken to a hotel with the other passengers. He was given a room and a phone. He tried to call the Octopod, but there was no answer. He wondered if they had changed their number or moved to a different location.

He felt lonely and lost. He missed his friends and the ocean. He wondered if they had forgotten about him or moved on without him. He wondered if they had found a new pirate cat to join their crew.

He decided to go downstairs and look for Saanvi. She was the only person who understood what he was going through. She was also the only person who seemed to care about him.

He found her in the lobby, talking to Ben and Michaela. They were discussing something about a voice in their heads. Kwazii overheard them say that it was a calling, a message from some unknown source.

He approached them and asked them what they were talking about. They explained that they had all heard a voice saying "set them free". They said that it led them to a bus full of kidnapped girls. They said that they managed to rescue them and stop the kidnappers.

Kwazii was amazed and curious. He asked them how they knew what to do and where to go. They said that they just followed their instincts and the clues from the voice. They said that it was like a puzzle or a game.

Kwazii asked them if they had any idea who or what was behind the callings. They said that they didn't know, but they had some theories. They said that it could be God, fate, aliens, or something else.