AI co-write: The Pirates, the whalers and the Fire

⚠️just an au⚠️

❌⚠️Warning: some parts may not make any sense 🥲⚠️❌

"hey grandad" Kwazii said as Calico Jack entered the octopod, because he was visiting, Calico Jack looked at Kwazii "hey, Lad.." Calico Jack said as Peso walked over, Peso smiled "hey kwazii, do you wanna play chess with me" Peso asked, Kwazii nodded, Calico Jack narrowed his eyes as he saw the two... "Chess?..." Calico Jack said.

Kwazii and Peso went to the game room and set up the chess board. Kwazii was excited to play with his friend, who always challenged him with his clever moves. Peso was happy to spend some time with Kwazii, who always made him laugh with his jokes and stories. They were having fun, until Calico Jack barged in.

"Kwazii, what are you doing?" Calico Jack asked, frowning.

"I'm playing chess with Peso, grandad. What's wrong?" Kwazii answered, confused.

"Chess? Chess is a game for landlubbers and weaklings. You should be playing something more piratey, like sword fighting or treasure hunting." Calico Jack said, snorting.

"But grandad, I like chess. It's a game of strategy and skill. And Peso is my friend. He's not a weakling. He's a brave medic who saves lives." Kwazii said, defending Peso.

"Pah! He's a penguin, lad. A penguin! How can he be a pirate? He's too soft and timid for that. He'll only hold you back from your true potential." Calico Jack said, dismissing Peso.

"That's not true, grandad. Peso is a great pirate. He's loyal, kind, and smart. He's always there for me and the other octonauts. He's not holding me back. He's helping me grow." Kwazii said, getting angry.

"Grow? Grow into what? A landlubber? A weakling? A penguin lover?" Calico Jack said, mocking Kwazii.

"Grandad, stop it! You don't know what you're talking about. You don't understand me or Peso or the octonauts. You're just being stubborn and rude." Kwazii said, raising his voice.

"Stubborn and rude? I'm being stubborn and rude? No, lad. I'm being a pirate. A real pirate. Unlike you." Calico Jack said, pointing at Kwazii.

"What do you mean by that?" Kwazii asked, feeling hurt.

"I mean that you're not a real pirate, lad. You're a fake pirate. A wannabe pirate. A disgrace to the pirate name." Calico Jack said, spitting out the words.

Peso narrowed his eyes "THATS TOO FAR!" Peso said looking at Calico Jack "I looked up to you

Peso narrowed his eyes "THATS TOO FAR!" Peso said looking at Calico Jack "I looked up to you..." Kwazii said before running to the other room, Peso went to Barnacles, While Kwazii hid in the launch room and cried... Peso walked over "hey Kwazii, Captain barnacles said something about some whalers in the area... can you help me deal with them? and save the whales?" Peso asked, Kwazii nodded, Calico Jack narrowed his eyes as he saw the two... "why is Barnacles sending the medic..?" Calico Jack asked himself, and walked away.