Ai co-write: tsunami Coma and love 🐈🐻‍❄️ barnacles❌Kwazii 🐻‍❄️🐈

⚠️Just an au⚠️

🐈🐻‍❄️ barnacles❌Kwazii 🐻‍❄️🐈

🔠Above and beyond timeline🔠

"KWAZII WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN OVER TO THAT SQUID!" barnacles shouted at kwazii "HE NEEDED HELP! HOW WAS I SUPOSSE TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS A SHARK NEAR THERE!" Kwazii screamed "IF YOU WERE MORE OBIEDIENT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE SNOUT LOOKING OUT FROM THE ROCKS!" Barnacles screamed. 

Kwazii growled "strict Polar bear..." Kwazii muttered before running off, and hopping in the gup B, his Favorite gup, he drove far away from the octopod, soon, an earthquake knocked him out of the gup "what was that?" He asked himself.

he saw a big wave coming over, he tried to swim away but the wave pushed him under the water.

He struggled to swim back to the surface, but the water was too strong and turbulent. He felt his lungs burning and his vision blurring. He couldn't see his Gup or the Octopod. He felt a sharp pain in his leg and realized that he had cut himself on a rock.

He screamed, but no one heard him.

He thought of his friends and his grandfather. He wondered if they would miss him. He wondered if they would forgive him.

He felt a wave of regret and sadness.

He wished that he hadn't run away. He wished that he hadn't fought with Captain Barnacles. He wished that he had listened to him.

He realized that Captain Barnacles was only trying to protect him and teach him. He realized that Captain Barnacles was a good leader and a good friend.

He wanted to apologize to him. He wanted to tell him that he was sorry.

But it was too late.

He felt himself losing consciousness.

He closed his eyes and whispered:

"Goodbye, everyone. I love you all."

Meanwhile, at the octopod, Barnacles was getting worried, he felt the earthquake and was trying to track kwazii, he found his location in the middle of where the Tsunami hit, he also saw a octo-agent close by, Calico Jack, he quickly pressed the contact button, hoping Calico Jack would answer.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was sailing in his pirate ship, the Gup-R, in another part of the ocean. He was looking for a hidden treasure that he had heard about from an old map. He had his parrot, Pete, on his shoulder, and his remote control in his hand.

He was humming a pirate song, when he heard a beep from his remote control. He looked at it and saw that it was flashing green.

He smiled and pressed a button.

"What's this? A call from the Octopod? Maybe it's Kwazii. I wonder what he wants."

He looked at the screen and saw that it was Captain Barnacles.

He frowned and said:

"Ahoy there, Captain. What can I do for you?"

He heard Captain Barnacles' voice, sounding urgent and worried.

"Calico Jack, thank goodness you answered. We have an emergency. Kwazii is in trouble. He ran away from the Octopod after we had a fight, and he got caught in a tsunami. He's not responding to our calls. We don't know if he's alive or not."

Calico Jack gasped and dropped the map.

"Kwazii! My grandson! He's in trouble!"

He felt a surge of fear and guilt.