AI co-write: Zane comes after kwazii at the museum of pirate history

⚠️Just an au⚠️

🟠mostly to induce some of the characters appearing in a book on my other account: @Skygarmadon2🟠

❌Ships: ♂️ oc ✖️Kwazii❌

🟧 🟧🔶🔶🔸🔸🟧 🟧🔶🔶🔸🔸🟧 🟧🔶🔶🔸🔸🟧 🟧🔶🔶🔸🔸🟧 🟧🔶

👇

Calico Jack and Kwazii walked around the museum of pirate history, Kwazii saw something with his grandfather's logo "Uhm, Grandad... did the museum of pirate history Steal from you or...?" Kwazii asked, Calico Jack looked over "ah, no, I donated it to the museum years ago" Calico Jack told Kwazii "cool" Kwazii smiled, Calico Jack smiled, he loved sharing his Pirate culture with his grandson. 

"I used to fight a lot with this, do you wanna hold it?" Calico Jack said picking it up, Kwazii looked at him "is that even allowed or are we gonna get kicked out?" Kwazii asked "I've let people hold it Infront of the guard's before, as long as nobody ran off with it, only happened once, it was always fine" Calico Jack sighed, as he handed it to kwazii, who held it carefully, kwazii soon felt a Sharp pain in his arm, he looked at his arm and saw a dart, Kwazii looked behind him and saw Zane, His ex... Kwazii put the sword away as he felt the tranquilizer start to take effect, Calico Jack caught him as he nearly fell over "Kwazii, are you okay? and who is that gray cat?" Calico Jack asked.. 

Zane smirked as he saw Kwazii's reaction to the dart. He had been tracking him down for months, and finally found him at the museum of pirate history. He had disguised himself as a visitor, and waited for the right moment to strike. He had a tranquilizer gun hidden in his coat, and a pair of handcuffs in his pocket. He was planning to take Kwazii with him as his prisoner, and use him as bait for his enemies. He had a personal vendetta against Kwazii, who had broken his heart and betrayed his trust.

"Hello, Kwazii. Long time no see." Zane said, walking towards him. "Did you miss me?"

Kwazii glared at Zane, feeling a surge of anger and fear. He remembered how Zane had lied to him, used him, and dumped him. He remembered how Zane had revealed that he was a spy working for a secret organization, and that he was only interested in Kwazii for information and escape. He remembered how Zane had tried to kill him several times, and how he had always managed to escape.

"Zane, you bastard. What do you want from me?" Kwazii said, trying to sound brave.

"I want you, Kwazii. I want you to come with me." Zane said, reaching for Kwazii's arm.

"Get away from me!" Kwazii said, pushing Zane away.

Calico Jack watched the scene in disbelief and horror. He had no idea who this gray cat was, or why he was attacking his grandson. He only knew that he had to protect Kwazii, and call for help.

"Kwazii, who is this cat?" Calico Jack asked.

"He's my ex-boyfriend, Grandad. And he's a former spy who betrayed me." Kwazii said.

"A spy? What do you mean?" Calico Jack asked.

"It's a long story, Grandad. But right now, we need to get out of here." Kwazii said.

"Right. Let's go." Calico Jack said.

He grabbed Kwazii's arm, and tried to drag him away from Zane. But Zane was faster and stronger. He grabbed Kwazii's other arm, and pulled him back.