AI co-write: The Rare Fish and the Pirate Trap

⚠️just an au⚠️

☸️I also used a wheel: https://wheelofnames.com/☸️

one day, Calico Jack came in with some people "uhm, who are they?" Kwazii asked "just some friendly pirates, they are joining us in the octonauts, Captain barnacles already allowed it" Calico Jack told kwazii "he trusts them? they don't really look like they can be trusted, one of them looks like they just hurt someone" Kwazii said, looking at one who looked shady and as if they did something bad.

Calico Jack frowned and looked at the pirates. He saw them smiling and waving at him. They looked friendly and harmless to him. He had met them on his last pirate adventure and they had helped him escape from a storm. They had told him that they wanted to join the Octonauts and learn more about the ocean and its creatures. He had agreed to bring them to the Octopod and introduce them to Captain Barnacles, who had welcomed them with open arms.

Calico Jack turned to Kwazii and shook his head. He thought that Kwazii was being rude and judgmental. He didn't like that he was judging the pirates by their appearance and not by their actions. He wanted Kwazii to be more open-minded and trusting.

"Kwazii, don't be silly," he said. "These are good pirates, not bad ones. They're here to help us, not to harm us. You can't judge a book by its cover, lad."

Kwazii felt a surge of annoyance and disbelief. He didn't trust the pirates at all. He had a bad feeling about them. He thought that they were lying and hiding something. He didn't want them to join the Octonauts and mess things up. He wanted Calico Jack to see the truth.

"Grandpa, don't be naive," he said. "These are bad pirates, not good ones. They're here to trick us, not to help us. You can't trust a pirate by their words, matey."

They stared at each other with irritation and frustration in their eyes. They both felt misunderstood and betrayed by the other. They both loved each other very much, but they couldn't see it at that moment.

They opened their mouths to say more hurtful things, but they were interrupted by a loud cheer.

They turned their heads and saw the Octonauts.

And behind them, the Gup-R.

"what's going on, and why did a part of the gup-R blow up?" Asked tweak, Kwazii glared at the new pirates "ask the new guys..." Kwazii growled, Calico Jack growled in anger and slapped him.

Kwazii felt a sharp pain on his cheek and a shock in his heart. He couldn't believe that Calico Jack had slapped him. He had never done that before. He had never been so angry and violent with him.

Calico Jack felt a pang of regret and shame. He couldn't believe that he had slapped Kwazii. He had never done that before. He had never lost his temper and control with him.

They looked at each other with horror and sorrow in their eyes. They both felt sorry and guilty for what they had done and said. They both loved each other very much, but they couldn't say it at that moment.

They opened their mouths to say something, but they were interrupted by a loud gasp.

They turned their heads and saw the Octonauts.

And behind them, the pirates.

Kwazii began to cry... "Wow, didn't expect that but that was deserved, we are good people" one of the pirates said, Kwazii looked away feeling self-conscious, he ran off "KWAZII!" Calico Jack screamed, but kwazii didn't hear him.

he jumped into the water and swam to the closest island, he looked around for a place to stay, he soon saw a cave, he walked in a found a chest in the back, he opened it thinking it was empty, only to find some gold and gems, he didn't care about them tough, so he was about to close it when he found a note, he saw the word 'octonauts' on the note and started to read it, it said something about destroying the octonauts, and that it was from the pirates, that just joined them.