AI co-write: Kwazii's Hidden Identity: A Mystery of the Ocean

⚠️just an au⚠️

🔸Half-merman kwazii au🔸

🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠

Kwazii walked around with His grandfather, he looked around, he also felt the calls of the sea in his fur, and heard them too, it was cause he was different, his father may have been a normal cat and the son of His grandfather, but his father had a secret when Kwazii was born, kwazii's mother was a mermaid... he didn't inherit the water breathing, but he did inherit the powers of the mermaids...  

but he didn't tell anyone, and he was able to hide it as he could hide his merman form, which looked like himself just with light blue markings under his eye and a blue stripe in his fur, and a diamond light blue marking on his paws.

but when his form was hidden, he was just a normal ginger cat with green eyes, like his father and grandfather... 

Kwazii was enjoying his walk with his grandfather, but he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. He clutched his ears and closed his eyes, trying to block out the noise. He heard a voice in his mind, a voice that sounded scared and desperate.

"Help us, please! We are trapped in a net! We can't breathe! We need help!"

Kwazii recognized the voice as one of the dolphins that he had befriended during his missions with the Octonauts. He felt a surge of empathy and concern for his friends. He opened his eyes and looked at his grandfather, who was watching him with a worried expression.

"Kwazii, are you alright? What's wrong?" Calico Jack asked.

Kwazii shook his head and tried to act normal. He didn't want to tell his grandfather about his secret or his problem. He knew that his grandfather loved him, but he also feared that he might not understand or accept him if he knew the truth.

"I'm fine, Grandpa. I just have a headache. I think I need some rest." Kwazii lied.

Calico Jack frowned and touched Kwazii's forehead. He felt that it was warm and sweaty.

"Maybe you have a fever. Come on, let's go back to the Octopod. Peso can check on you and give you some medicine." Calico Jack said.

Kwazii nodded and followed his grandfather, but he couldn't stop thinking about the dolphins. He felt their pain and fear in his heart. He wanted to help them, but he didn't know how. He wondered if the Octonauts would notice their distress and come to their rescue. He hoped that they would, but he also doubted that they would be fast enough.

He made a decision. He decided to sneak out of the Octopod and go to the dolphins by himself. He thought that he could use his ability to communicate with them and free them from the net. He thought that he could do it without anyone noticing or finding out.

He thought that he was doing the right thing.

He was wrong.

Calico Jack took him back to the octopod, he had already contacted barnacles and peso about what was happening, so they were waiting in the Launch Bay, Kwazii followed them to the medical bay... Peso checked kwazii over, but only found that he had a minor Fever, and headache, when Peso walked out of the med bay to talk to barnacles and Calico Jack, Kwazii put on the fish head piece his mother had given to him, before she despaired somewhere in the ocean, and jumped out the window, using his ocean powers to show his light blue markings under his eye and a blue stripe in his fur, and a diamond light blue marking on his paws.

The ocean led him to the dolphins in trouble - he often took a few breaks above the surface of the water because he had cat-lungs instead of Mermaid-lungs...