AI co-write: be careful with your pranks... Sunken ship

🥲why is summer so boring🥲

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Calico Jack and Kwazii found a sunken ship, Kwazii hid behind something and jumped out behind his grandfather "KWAZII!" Calico jack glared at him, THEN BASICALLY DID THE EXACT SAME THING TO HIM "I thought you hated that!" kwazii laughed, they did it repeatedly to each other for a while.

soon when Calico Jack tried to scare kwazii, he heard something under his feet, he looked down to see a Pressure plate, he looked around and saw some explosives, they were minor explosions, but they made the ship start to collapse, they started to flee, getting separated by the debris, Calico Jack made it out.

Kwazii was still trying to find a way out, until a large piece of wood landed on his leg, trapping him, he tried to get his communication device, but he couldn't reach it.

After a while, Calico Jack started to worry when Kwazii didn't appear from the Shipwreck, he saw it was still falling apart "Kwazii! lad where are you!" He yelled, no reply, Kwazii didn't hear him, Calico Jack's helmet started to beep, warning him it was low on air, he checked his device and saw his Helmet had 3% air left. 

And Kwazii's helmet only had 2%...

He swam in and tried to find kwazii but he couldn't, the ship was falling apart too fast....

Kwazii felt his chest tighten as he struggled to breathe. He knew he was running out of air, and he had no way to contact anyone for help. He felt a surge of panic and regret. He wished he hadn't pranked his grandfather so much. He wished he had told him how much he loved him. He wished he could see him one last time.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. He remembered the stories his grandfather had told him about his pirate adventures. He remembered the times they had flown together in the Gup-R, exploring the sky. He remembered the times they had hugged and laughed, enjoying each other's company.

He smiled weakly and whispered, "I love you, grandpa."

He felt a tear roll down his cheek and hoped his grandfather was safe.

Calico Jack swam frantically through the shipwreck, looking for Kwazii. He ignored the beeping of his helmet, telling him he was low on air. He didn't care about himself. He only cared about his grandson.

He loved Kwazii more than anything in the world. He was his pride and joy, his best friend, his partner in crime. He couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

He searched every corner of the ship, dodging falling debris and avoiding booby traps. He called out Kwazii's name, hoping to hear his voice.

"Kwazii! Kwazii! Where are you, lad?"

He heard nothing but silence.

He felt a surge of fear and despair. He wondered if Kwazii was still alive. He wondered if he had told him how much he loved him. He wondered if he would ever see him again.

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He refused to give up. He knew Kwazii was somewhere in the ship, and he was determined to find him.

He swam deeper into the ship, hoping to find a clue.

He saw a flash of orange in the darkness. He recognized it as Kwazii's tail.

He swam towards it and saw Kwazii lying under a large piece of wood, trapped and unconscious.

He felt a surge of relief and joy. He had found him!

He swam closer and saw Kwazii's helmet was cracked and leaking air. He checked his device and saw Kwazii's helmet had 1% air left.

He felt a surge of horror and urgency. He had to act fast!

He grabbed the piece of wood and tried to lift it off Kwazii's leg, but it was too heavy.

He looked around and saw a crowbar nearby. He grabbed it and used it to pry the wood off Kwazii's leg.

He freed Kwazii's leg and pulled him out of the debris.

He hugged him tightly and checked his pulse. It was weak but steady.

He smiled and whispered, "I love you, lad."

He saw a tear roll down Kwazii's cheek and hoped he could hear him.

He checked his device and saw his helmet had 0% air left.

He felt a surge of dread and sacrifice. He knew what he had to do.

He took off his helmet and put it on Kwazii's head, sealing it with some duct tape.

He kissed Kwazii's forehead and said, "Don't worry, lad. I'll be fine."

He lied.

He swam away from Kwazii, hoping to find another way out of the ship.

He knew he wouldn't make it.

But he didn't care.

As long as Kwazii was safe, he was happy.

The end.