AI co-write: Kwazii's mistake with Calico Jack's map, and pirate dangers

⚠️just an au⚠️

☸️I also used a wheel: https://wheelofnames.com/☸️

one day, Kwazii was messing around studying a map, that his grandfather, Calico Jack owned, he got scared by a sound and accidently ripped it, he looked at the paper as calico jack walked into the room and saw him with the broken map.

Calico Jack gasped and dropped his book. He saw that Kwazii was holding his treasure map and that it was ripped in half. He saw that it was his most valuable and rare map. He was furious and shocked.

"Kwazii, what have you done?" he asked loudly.

Kwazii looked up and saw his grandfather. He saw the anger and disbelief on his face. He felt a surge of fear and guilt. He knew he was in trouble.

"Uh, Granddad, I can explain..." he stammered.

"Explain what? Why did you rip my treasure map?" Calico Jack demanded.

"I was just studying it, Granddad. I wanted to learn more about it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rip it. It was an accident." Kwazii said.

"An accident? You call this an accident? You ruined my treasure map, Kwazii! And you didn't even ask me! You just took it and played with it like a toy!" Calico Jack shouted.

Kwazii felt tears sting his eyes. He couldn't believe his grandfather was yelling at him like that. He thought he would like his interest in his map. He thought he would be proud of him.

"But Granddad, I love you. I wanted to do something fun with you." Kwazii said.

"Fun? This is not fun, Kwazii. This is careless and disrespectful. You should have asked me before you touched my map. You should have told me when you ripped it. You should have apologized and tried to fix it. But you didn't do any of that. You lied to me and tried to hide it." Calico Jack said.

Kwazii felt a wave of shame and anger wash over him. He couldn't take it anymore. He threw the map pieces on the floor and ran out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Calico Jack called after him.

"Away from you!" Kwazii yelled back.

He ran out of the Octopod and into the ocean. He didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to get away from his grandfather. He felt betrayed and hurt by his words. He didn't understand why he was so mad at him. He didn't understand why he didn't love him anymore.

he found an island and walked into a cave; he saw a chest, he opened it thinking it was empty and he could use it "oh, its somebody's treasure..." Kwazii told himself "yeah ours so now your gonna die..." Kwazii heard a voice say, he turned around to see a gray male cat with aqua eyes, and a female cat with blue eyes and silvery fur...... Kwazii looked at them "I thought it was empty, I may be a pirate, but I won't steal it" Kwazii told them, the gray cat walked over to him, Kwazii struggled to fight him as the gray cat tied Kwazii up.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack was trying to figure out what to do, he had been to harsh with his grandson..

Calico Jack sighed and looked at the map pieces on the floor. He felt guilty and scared for his grandson. He blamed himself for what happened. He wished he could take back his words.

"Kwazii, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry for making you run away." he said.

He looked at his map and saw that it was not ruined. It was just ripped in half. He realized that Kwazii was just curious about his map. He realized that Kwazii was just trying to bond with him.

"Kwazii, I love you. I love you more than anything. Please come back." he said.

He looked at his tracker and saw that it was working. He saw that Kwazii was on an island nearby. He decided to follow him. He hoped he would find him. He hoped he would be okay.