AI co-write: Polar poisoning (story idea from my other account)

Sooooo, I had the story idea for a while... *barnaclesXkwazii story* 

this is basically me wondering if its a good story idea to write?

This oneshot is based off the story idea... so if I do write it one day, it won't be fully like it...

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

👇

👇

"What do you guys want from the pizza place?" Barnacles called out to his teammates... "Cheese pizza" He heard Tweak say, Inkling just wanted a salad... Dashi wanted the same thing as Tweak "Mac and cheese, they always seem to have that though it's a pizza place..." Kwazii said, Shellington asked for Buffalo pizza, and peso asked for Veggie pizza.

"do the vegimals want anything?" Barnacles asked "uhm... Mac in cheese? Kwazii did say they had it..." Shellington said, looking at Tunip... 

"Yeah, I'll order them that, and a pepperoni for myself.." Barnacles said... "You like pepperoni, Cap?" Kwazii asked, with a smile "its a simple pizza" Barnacles said looking at kwazii, they both looked away from each other and blushed "they totally like each other, right?" Tweak whispered to Dashi... 

A while later, they heard the doorbell, Barnacles walked over to the door... 

Barnacles opened the door and saw a familiar face. It was Narwhal, a polar bear who used to be his friend and lover. They had met when they were both young and adventurous, exploring the Arctic together. But their relationship had ended badly, when Narwhal betrayed Barnacles and left him for another explorer. Barnacles had not seen him since then, and he felt a surge of mixed emotions.