Ai co-write: Regret, fake Helmets and love

🥲why is summer so boring🥲

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Calico Jack and kwazii were having a prank war, Kwazii had done many pranks, Kwazii had started the prank war that morning, when he swapped Calico Jack's toothpaste with wasabi paste. Calico Jack had nearly spit fire when he brushed his teeth, and vowed to get back at his grandson. He didn't mind a bit of fun, but he thought Kwazii had gone too far.

He had pranked Kwazii back with a water bucket, they both laughed, but kwazii had pranked him back using  

He decided to go to the launch bay and check on the Gup-R, his favorite gup. He loved flying around with Kwazii, even if they sometimes fought. He hoped they could make up soon and have some fun together.

He walked into the launch bay and saw the Gup-R parked in its spot. He smiled and walked towards it, admiring its sleek design.

"Ahoy there, Gup-R. Ready for another adventure?" he said.

He opened the hatch and climbed inside the cockpit. He put on his helmet, and started the engine.

"Let's go!" he said.

He pressed a button and the Gup-R lifted off the ground. He steered it towards the exit hatch, ready to explore the sky.

However, as soon as he flew out of the Octopod, he felt something hit his head hard. He heard a loud pop and saw confetti flying everywhere. He also heard a familiar voice laughing over the radio.

"Gotcha back, grandpa!" Kwazii said.

"You did... I guess BUT I COULD HAVE CRASHED!" calico Jack screamed, Kwazii sighed, his grandfather was right, he could have really hurt calico Jack, later, Calico Jack had a new idea, he switched his grandson's helmet for a fake one, it had a hole in the back "Helmet prank for helmet prank, lad" he said as he hid...

Kwazii walked into the launch bay, ready for his next mission. He was going to explore a coral reef with Peso and Shellington. He hoped to see some colorful fish and maybe find some treasure.

He saw his helmet on a shelf and grabbed it. He didn't notice that it was a fake one that his grandfather had swapped. He put it on his head and walked towards the Gup-E, where Peso and Shellington were waiting for him.

"Ahoy there, mateys! Ready for some fun?" he said.

"Hi, Kwazii! Yes, we are ready to go!" Peso said.

"Hello, Kwazii! We are looking forward to seeing the coral reef!" Shellington said.

They climbed into the Gup-E and started the engine. They steered it towards the exit hatch, ready to explore the sea.

Calico Jack watched them from a window, holding his grandson's real helmet. He smiled and waited for his prank to work. He thought Kwazii would notice the hole in his helmet as soon as he went underwater and get wet. He thought Kwazii would come back to the Octopod and laugh at his prank. He thought Kwazii would forgive him and hug him.

He was wrong.

The Gup-E reached the coral reef and stopped. Kwazii, Peso and Shellington put on their diving suits and opened the hatch. They jumped out of the Gup-E and swam towards the reef.

Kwazii didn't notice the hole in his helmet until he felt water seeping into it. He gasped and choked, feeling his lungs fill with water. He tried to swim back to the Gup-E, but he was too far away. He tried to call for help, but he couldn't speak. He tried to signal to Peso and Shellington, but they didn't see him.

He felt a surge of panic and pain. He wished he hadn't pranked his grandfather so much. He wished he had told him how much he loved him. He wished he could see him one last time.