AI co-write: Calico Jack's notes and grandson... with Electric eels?

⚠️just an au⚠️

One day, Kwazii was researching using Calico Jack's journal, he wanted to help his grandfather... he looked around the room, he saw a bug on the wall, he jumped thinking it was a spider, he hated spiders, he accidently spilled ink on the book as Calico Jack walked into the room. 

Calico Jack saw the ink stain on his journal and gasped. He couldn't believe what Kwazii had done. He snatched the journal from Kwazii's paws and examined it. He saw that the ink had smeared some of his notes and drawings, making them unreadable. He felt a surge of anger and frustration. He had spent years working on his journal, documenting his adventures and discoveries as a pirate and a researcher. It was his most precious possession, and Kwazii had ruined it.

He glared at Kwazii and yelled at him. "What have you done, lad? Do you have any idea how much this journal means to me? It's my life's work, my legacy, my treasure! And you've destroyed it with your clumsiness and your curiosity! How could you be so careless and disrespectful?" He slapped Kwazii's cheek, making him flinch. "You're no help to me, lad. You're nothing but a nuisance and a burden! You're not fit to be my grandson or a pirate! You're just a pest!" He threw the journal on the floor and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Kwazii felt a wave of pain and guilt in his chest. He couldn't believe what Calico Jack had said to him. He loved his grandfather more than anything, and he had always admired him as a pirate and a researcher. He had only wanted to help him with his research, but he had messed up everything. He felt tears sting his eyes and he ran out of the Octopod, ignoring the calls of his friends. He wanted to get away from everything, from Calico Jack, from the Octonauts, from himself. He didn't care where he was going, he just wanted to be alone.

He ran until he reached a rocky shore that he had never visited before. He saw a sign that said "Danger: Pirate Trap". He felt a sudden curiosity and decided to investigate it. Maybe he would find something interesting there, something that would make him forget his troubles. He climbed over the rocks, not knowing what dangers awaited him ahead.

he looked around, the area was full of water, he had to swim as it was deep water, why was a puddle surrounded by rocks so deep?  Kwazii wondered, he looked around until he felt a strong shock, and fell unconscious, and sank deeper into the water.

Meanwhile, Calico Jack had gotten the help of Shellington to clean his book, Shellington frowned when he heard about the fight, after he finished cleaning the book "I think you went a little too far with kwazii..." Shellington said..

Calico Jack looked at his journal and saw that Shellington had managed to remove most of the ink stain, but some of his notes and drawings were still damaged. He felt a pang of regret and sorrow. He realized that he had been too harsh on Kwazii. He had let his anger and pride get the better of him, and he had hurt his grandson's feelings and dignity. He wanted to apologize and make things right. He thanked Shellington for his help and asked him where Kwazii was. Shellington said that he had run away and he didn't know where he had gone. Calico Jack felt a surge of worry and fear. He hoped that Kwazii was safe and not in trouble.

He decided to look for him using the Gup-A, his favorite Gup. He scanned the ocean for any signs of Kwazii, but he couldn't find him anywhere. He was about to give up when he noticed a faint signal coming from a rocky shore that he had never explored before. He wondered if Kwazii could be there, and he decided to check it out. He drove the Gup-A to the shore, hoping to find his grandson.

He was shocked by what he saw. The shore was full of water, and it was actually a trap set by the Electric Eels, a band of pirates that he had fought with many times before. They had rigged the water with electric wires that would shock anyone who entered it, and they had hidden themselves behind the rocks, waiting for their prey. He saw Kwazii floating in the water, unconscious and wounded. He had fallen into their trap, and they were about to capture him and take him away. Calico Jack felt a pang of guilt and anger. He had pushed Kwazii into this situation with his anger and his words. He had to save him before it was too late.

He activated the Gup-A's turbo boosters and zoomed towards Kwazii, dodging the electric shocks and the rocks. He reached Kwazii and opened the hatch, pulling him inside. He hugged him tightly and said, "I'm sorry, lad. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. You're my grandson, and I love you more than anything. Please forgive me." Kwazii opened his eyes and saw Calico Jack's face. He smiled weakly and said, "I forgive you, grandpa. I love you too. And I'm sorry for spilling ink on your journal." Calico Jack shook his head and said, "Don't worry about that, lad. It's just a thing. You're more important to me than any journal in the world." He gave him a kiss on the forehead and checked his wounds.

He drove the Gup-A out of the trap, leaving the Electric Eels behind. They returned to the Octopod, where they were greeted by their friends who were glad to see them safe and sound. They told them what had happened and how they had made up. The other Octonauts were happy for them and congratulated them on their bravery and their bond. They celebrated with a feast of fish biscuits and kelp cakes, and they all had a good time.

The end.